019.

"hood celeb huh" messiah took me to the bar .

"celeb?" i laughed and swirled around the martini he got for me . "how old are you ma" he said .

he was a fine darksin man with dreads . his eyes were peircing and brown. he had a lil beard .. so he a old nigha ... but i low-key fucked with that.

his voice was raspy .. not too deep but enough to make you wanna rip of his clothes .

"so messiah .. what dyu jack?" i asked . a bitch don't wanna be a opp smooch .

"what do i jack?" he laughed .

"i ain't one of them little nighas , i got it on me but i ain't gotta do all that wocky shit" he laughed again.

"how old are you?" i asked now making sure we had eye contact.

my attempt to make him nervous but none of us folded just sexual eye contact .

"i'm 24, you got beautiful eyes" he blinked .

"i- , er - , me - , i" i couldn't speak .. i folded .

"you a producer right ?" i said . i knew i recognised him. "mm yeah" he said . "and director" he tried to slip that in without sounding cocky, didn't work.

"oh word" i chuckled revealing my dimples. "your so beautiful" he said breaking eye contact .

the way these fine ass words slipped of this nighas toungue made me want to slip on this nighas tip...oh girl

i looked over to where my bestfriend was . she was arguing with some security guy .

"you'll have to excuse me.." i picked up my purse . "number ?" he said . "i don't usually do that.."

that was a lie .. i just missed kay.

"fuck it ." i walked back and gave him my number .

"you is a stupid big black fat block" my bestfriend was screaming . "girl"
i looked amazed ... there's no way.

"baby we outta here , before i beat yo ass" she stuck up her middle finger .

"bye little lady" the security guards laughed .

"wanna be next" she took out her hoops and tied up her red wig.

"nigha i'll pull awf this wig and when i beat yo ass you won't be laughing word 2 nigha"

"the moment that wig comes off we gon deffo be laughing ." they began to laugh.

i laughed a little ... he ate that lil one up.

"girl there is no way this bitch is talking to you.." i raised my hands also taking off my earrings and heels .

i saw phone flashes and realised this ain't a hood party it's a vip club.

"before the boys get called .. bitch we gotta go" i pulled her and screamed for the first taxi.

we laughed the way back . "ou girl they already got us" she showed her phone . 'the shade room'

"they got a pic of you and that fine producer .." she covered her mouth .

"hours between kayflock the rapper caught with 2 strippers and mariakillia on a date with a producer.. has the happy couple broke up" - the shade room.

fuck.

i turned my phone on , 10 miss calls from kay.

fuck.

i picked up the phone in the taxi

"is you crazy bitch" he was shouting .
"who's this again" i laughed .
"i'm gonna boom that nigha then fuck you up word 2" i ended it.

somebody's tight .

i got to my door . saw a parked car outside .. fuck.

i opened the door and was met with kay infront of me angry.

"who's the nigha" he said with a fist .

vote and comment (gimme ideas if you want more chapters x)❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥