015.

12:34pm. 📍kay's house

kay's perspective ;

i fucked up like real shit . i couldn't help it . cheating was too easy .

i loved maria . shit .

but she ain't . i don't know man . she beautiful and has her own mindset and shit but she ain't got it down like that .

"ai muddy , where blu at?" i shouted to nas . "with that maria smooch" he shouted back .

"ight" i put on my monclizzy and mike sweats . i slammed the door on my way out .

13:10pm.        📍maria's  house

"yooooo blu" i stormed in that shit . there she was . sitting .

"maria" i said . she looked at me and walked away.

i chased after her remembering all the things we've done . "Maria stop"i shouted. "Maria stop" i shouted again. "maria" i said quietly . she stopped .

"what" she came over . "one more chance" i said moving closer .

"lemme whisper something to you" she said smiling. "we'll shittt" i moved my head towards hers .
"never again will we be a thing nigha .. with yo hoe ass" she kept walking slamming the door.

sleezy hoe .

"yo blu" he came walking out with a bird . "who dis hoe" i laughed . "Cameeeeela" she said . she was Latina with a big ass but.. how the fuck he pull that .

"yo mamas" i winked . "yo muddy chill" he whined pulling her with him . stupid nigha .

"maria!" i shouted . "hey mamas" she came out her room mocking me . "bitch it ain't like that" i pulled her over to me.

"my arms bruised ." she stared straight at me , no emotion . "yo... Maria it wasn't even like that" i rubbed the bit that was bruised . "get .. out" i saw a tear forming but her trying her hardest not to cry her of me .

"maria.." i was cut. "get the fuck out bro." she said sternly walking towards the door . "shit cool" i said walking out and not looking back . done with this hoe.

my manager contacted me . "kay flock" she said with a smiling emoji .

i got told i had a interview . NewsNatalie .

"kay flock" Natalie readjusted her jumper waiting to go on air.

"yessir" i said drinking the water from the table .

"your career has done good in such little time , from your song : PSA and that song with mariakillia" she smiled .

"yeah shit .. appreciate the love" i tried to smile but couldn't stop thinking about maria .

"so you and maria killia been in a relationship and all that and sorts" she said .

"was , gotta move on" i laughed knowing i didn't believe that myself.

"right , what was the shift in your relationship?" she said .

"trust & love wasn't there .. just expectations and shit" i said sipping again.

"well good luck for your career and journey." she smiled .

"appreciate it ma" i said . she began to blush .

23:04pm. 📍maria's house

maria perspective :

i watched his live interview.. this nigha tryna make me kill him .

"trust & love wasn't there .. just expectations and shit"

sorry?? i twisted around in my bed knowing i needed to text him . kay what the fuck man.

vote and comment ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

bare with my slow updated , running out of ideas guys , put some suggestions here (comment under this bit, you'll get a shoutout for helping me !!)