009.

08:31pm. 📍maria's house

the door knocked . i felt my chest getting tighter . this dude really did this to me .

he walked in hands on his head . "mari-"i interrupted him. "are you stupid ?" i said calming myself down before i busted this nighas lip.

"ain't like that word" he said moving close . "you know i'm all you baby , deadass" he said putting his hand on my cheek. "bro fuck you" i said pushing his hand away. "move like a smooch , ion care" he laughed .

the anger came back.

my hand swung and next minuet his lip was busted . blood was coming out and he realised . "are you bugging" he said annoyed.

he pushed my back so hard onto the sofa and i kept punching and slapping him and he kept holding me and pushing me to places until he punched me.

my eye was black and lip bleeding .

"maria , fuck , im sorry , fuckkkk bro" he said pacing in the living room. mh face was filled with tears . "fuck you" i said shouting . "fuck you bitch" he said slamming my door .

my heart stopped .

09:45am. 📍kayflock's house

dang man. her shit was rocked and i let my anger get the best of me . her eye was purple and lip bussed . my face was scratched because of her nails .. this bitch.

i rested my head between my hands .
"kay you okay" shelly came walking out in my tech and boxers . "yeo fuck you doing" i laughed. "you told me to be comfy" shelly rolled her eyes .

my phone rang. "YO MUDDYYYYY" dougie called me . "what happend between you nd that bitch" he said sipping on sum shady.

"fuck you know" i said kissing my teeth. "my son told me , word" he said . "yeah her face was fucked up , she scratched up my face deadass" i said . "naaa yall be having fights nd shit" he laughed . "na no funny shit , i feel bad word" i said laughing. "na some bitches need to be popped word" he laughed.

i need to see her .

"yo camrin" i said . "yo" he was moving distant when he came out the care like he was hiding something or someone. "what you hiding , your knocks??" he said confused . "na" he laughed guarding the door . "move lil nigha , who da" i said pulling the door just to see maria.

she was wearing a black jumper covering her hair and black cargos with uggs. her nails were short . she looked different .. broken.

"maria?" i said unsure as her hair colour changed . "yeah." she said . she came out the car and her face was more visible. the black eye and busted lip was still there .. looked worse . "yeah nigha that's what you did to my fucking face" she pushed past me .

———————————————————

maria's perspective ;

i rolled my eyes . is this nigha serious.
"maria .. one second damn" he said pulling my arm back . "kay please" i felt a tear coming down my face . he put his arms around me . "mm" he said .

"why would you do this." i said . "maria it wasn't supposed to happen ... i love you" he said looking right at me . "no you don't .. you love my image .. the image i give you." i stepped back . "kay .. whatever the fuck this is .. it's done." i said going back into the car and cam coming seconds later .

vote and comment ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥