024 .

22:34pm.           📍maria's apartment

i reached down to make this night more interesting then the door bell rang .

"baby i'll be right back" i said .

i looked out the eye piece . "no fucking way." i said opening the door then letting myself outside .

"what the fuck dyu want?" i said .
"tryna see my mrs what?" kay laughed .

"mrs?? nigha you funny" i looked him up and down . "don't look at me like that" he stepped closer . "mama you know you always mines" he whispered .

"i've got company" i pushed him off . "that weak nigha still fucking you?" he looked at me disgusted . "weak nigha??" i laughed at the audacity. 

"i'll put my knocks to his dime don't play wimme" kay lifted his jumper revealing his piece . "ight tough nigha . fuck off" i pushed him .

"have fun with weak nigha , ima fuck some bitches tonight" he said walking back to the car his homeboys in . "love you ma" he said as his boy drove off .

the audacity.

"your ex?" messiah said with his jacket and beanie back on like he was about to leave .

"and where u going ?" i said unzipping his jacket. "i'll see you beautiful, he gave me one last kiss before walking at the door .

i let out a loud annoyed shout . i swear that nigha ruins everything good for me .

"bestfran" i said calling her . "yes gurl" she said already knowing who's ima talk about .

"yes. that nigha showed up when my grown nigha was there." i shoved my face in my pillow.

"bitch you lyinnnn" she said lauging . "did anything pop off?" she said .

"nah kay had to leave." i said lauging with her .

"we'll bitch who you like more ?" she said .

"messiah brings the feminine girly cute side , never had that with anyone before . but kay's my twin , bonnie clyd type shit but when we toghether we have a temper but that's my mans forreal" i said.

"knew it" she kissed her teeth.

"knew what.." i laughed .

"you ain't ova shitt , kay wasn't baby daddy last week but this week that's your man's yeah" she laughed .

"bet" her head shook .

"girl hush . we have history that's all ." i rolled my eyes .

"as long as you know history means the past pookie" she said . "yeahh ofc".

2 days later .

not a message , call .. nothing . messiah hasn't even try meet me but i won't message him either the vibes gon weird.

lemme call him. "messiah" i said . "maria" he answered . " wanna go out?" i asked .

"to?" he said his voice sounding all sleepy . "some party in new york , bring ya nighas , no beef just vibes" i said .

"ight beautiful i'll see you" he hung up the phone as i sent the details to him.

it's a inside club what's the worst that can happen .

vote & comment thansk xx