014.

12:34pm. 📍maria's house

"i'm coming to you as a women"i stared at the text in disbelief.. not again.

"i'm coming to you as a women.. your man ain't loyal and i feel like you need to know .
he was at mine around sunday and shit went down , i saw your number when you texted kay, my names Lani btw"

i read the text out loud ..this nigha gon get me madd.

"kay" i called him .

"lemme explain" he said .

"explain why the fuck your fucking bitches on sunday?" i said laughing.

"bro what" he laughed .

"who's lani?" i said . the call went quiet. "ight coo" i said and ended the call .

let me go live and ruin this nighas life.

the situation was bad , it was getting posted on shaderoom and everything

the situation was bad , it was getting posted on shaderoom and everything. i low-key felt bad for slandering him online but his lil side beat.. anyways.

she has her two pence to say .

"i don't know why she'd react like that .. too ghetto for me" ha exact words.

ghetto?

he kept trying to call me . decline .

__

i walked downstairs with my bonnet on , there he was with his homeboys.

argh this bitch camrin.

i turned around so fast. "maria" he shouted after me . i went into my room shutting the door and him opening the door . "chill" he said shutting it silently .

"talk to me" he said approaching me closer and closer .

"u fucking busted my lip" i said pushing him. he put his hand to my face using his thumb to examine where he made it bleed .

"maria" he said.  his voice did things to me , i couldn't help but listen to him when he spoke .

"i'm sorry" he said starring at me . i was mesmerised.

we stared at each other .. look where we've come to . "so who's the bitch?" i said starring at him. "forget about her" he rolled his eyes . "this is why we don't work , you so immature ." i grunted and walked over to the door to open it .

"when your ready to talk .. with maturity we can." i said . "why we have to talk" he laughed . "oh i'm sorry kay whatchu wanna do" i mocked him. "fuck hoe" he said .

i felt anger pouring out of me .

i saw a vase and threw it "you bitch" i screamed .

we argued for 20 minutes and i kept throwing shit .

"so what am i to you?"

"you buggin"

"i'm being so forreal!"

"not even like that deadass"

"you got me fucked all the way up"

"i ain't jackin this at all"

"your a HOE"

my room was a mess.

"nah you buggin , word to my ma" he said walking past me . "FUCK OF" everyone was at the bottom of the stairs staring .

i slammed the door .

this . mother . fucking . ugh .

i sat in bed thinking of what just happened. he really said he just wanted to fuck. so all those months were for nothing?

i texted mikey . "we need a song asap" i said . "what?" he yawned . "we need to make a song , me and ... anyone else just quick" i said stressing .

"i'll organise it , meeting with Teresa" he said excitedly .

"this nigha is not ready" i grinned.

vote & comment ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥