020.

"what" i acted stupid. "you know what i'm talking about nigha" he looked pissed.

he stepped closer . "move the fuck back" i stepped back.

"yo you playing with me" he raised his and making me believe he was about to fuck up my ass.

he opened the door and walked out .

i walked to where the noice was coming from . all these stupid nighas wasted on my couch.

"you good?" cam asked , noticing kay was no longer here . "yeah" i walked away into my room.

"hey beautiful" messiah texted .. i can't do this today.

i laid my head on my pillow.

fuck it , i can do this today.

"hey" i responded. 

it was now 4:32am , all those hood nighas finally left my crib . "you should let me treat you ma" he said .
i felt my face going red. "in what way 😩" i responded .

ugh it's too late for this .

"what way dyu wanna be treated" he said . "surprise me" i responded.

that was the last message i remembered , ugh this nigha does something to me bro.

09:32am.             📍maria's house

"come see me" i woke up to this text .
"wya?" "studio" .

i ran to the bathroom and brushed my hair . i put on my black two piece and balanciagas. "yeah that's a fit ." i said outloud .

i did my lil edges and lipgloss .

i sprayed myslef all over , where's my coat now .

i picked up my keys and left .

"i'm on my way" i texted him.

11:34am.          📍messiahs studio

i walked in and he was there alone , him in his lil tech and all whites .

he had a ski mask with his headphones .

ou he looked so beautiful.

"take a seat ma" i sat on the couch behind him.

he played the song .

"lock the doorrr, door" the song played .

"it's missing something" he said .

"it needs to remove that as the hook and just make it a line" i said .

"lemme try that" he played the song and it sounded much better .

"you talented forreal" he took of the head phones . "you should let me show my other talents" i took off my coat.

don't judge me okay he's a fine fine man.

"show me." we both stood up and he began to kiss my neck . "your so beautiful" he said . i ignored the comment and pushed him onto the couch .

i was now ontop of his and kissed on his neck . his hands where tracing from my ass to my back.

he grabbed me pulling me closer and more on him.

the door began to turn . shit .

"Messiah" a high pitched women screamed out . "laurie?" he said zipping his tech up and taking me off him .

"yeah" she walked in , her red dress and black heels . she looked at me then at him and laughed . "er the artist is in the lobby" she looked back at me then him and shut the door .

"the fuck" i said , the bronx accent coming out . "nah my assistant , she's like my best-friend" he said .

right .

"you should get going , i'll try see you later ." he said holding my hand to help me up.

"mm yeah.." i put on m my jacket ,  attempting to walk out .

he took my hand pulling my back to him, he grabbed my throat kissing me on my lips. "yeah.. i'll deffo see you later" he said releasing me . "bye messiah" i walked out .

vote and comment. (i need ideas comment some) ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥