Chapter 12

James' P.O.V.

"Hey, come on princess. It's time to wake up" I said as I shook Cami's shoulder, she slowly opened her eyes "why? It's so early?" She whined "because you've got your first day of school today, that's why" I told her, pushing her hair out of her face, after I said that she shot up out of bed and ran out of the room. I laughed and followed her down to the kitchen so I could make her breakfast.

"So what do you want to wear today?" I asked as I opened her closet "my pink princess shirt and black pants" she told me, I nodded before grabbing them for her. I helped her get dressed and brought her down to the front door, put her jacket on, grabbed her backpack and headed out to my car to drive her to school. "Ok baby, I'll be here once the school day is over, I'll see you later ok?" I said as I brought her to her class room door. "Daddy, what if nobody likes me?" She asked, stopping just outside of the class room. I knelt down to look her in the eyes "I promise that people will like you, it's everybody's first day. So just be yourself, ok" I told her with a soft smile "ok, I'm going to miss you today daddy" she said before wrapping her arms around my neck "I'm going to miss you to baby. Now go and have a good day" I smiled "ok, bye daddy" she waved "bye baby" I waved back.

I stood up and stayed there for a minute. I can't believe that my little girl finally started school. I made my way out of the school, made my way back to the car and drove home to pick Oliver up and made our way over to the set. Oliver and I had to film a few scenes today for the fifth Harry Potter movie coming out next year.

"How was Cameron this morning? It's her first day of school, right?" Emma asked "she was surprisingly great. I was the only one who cried" I laughed lightly "oh, well I'm glad she did good this morning" she smiled before walking to the other side of the set.

After filming a few scenes that we needed to film it was finally time for me to go pick Cami up from school. "Hey princess!! How was your day?" I asked as she ran up to me "hi daddy, it was so good!" She smiled widely. I walked over to her little cubby and helped her grab her bag and coat, after getting her coat on I saw a woman walking up to us "are you Cameron's father?" She asked "I am, I'm James" I told her, sticking my hand out for her to shake "hi James, I'm Melissa Wright, Cameron's teacher I just wanted to come over and tell you that she had a really good day today" she told me "well that's great, I was worried that it would have been a bit of a rough day for her" I told her honestly "well don't worry. It was a great day" she said before making her way over to the other parents.

I grabbed Cami's hand and walked out to the car and put her into her car seat. "Do you want some ice cream princess?" I asked as I drove to the ice cream shop "yes please!" She said excitedly, I looked in the rear view mirror and saw that she had the biggest smile on her face.

I got her out of the car and we made our way inside. "What flavour would you like?" I asked her as I picked her up "the pink and purple one" she said, pointing to the cotton candy flavoured ice cream "ok, could I get one scoop of cotton candy and two scoops of chocolate ice cream please" I smiled at the teenager who was behind the counter "of course" he smiled before getting the ice creams ready for us. "Your total is $5.25" he said as he rang us through the till "here you go" I smiled as I handed him the change "would I be able to get a photo with you before you go? I'm a really big fan" he asked, hope in his voice "of course" I smiled. I put Cami down before taking a picture with him "thank you so much" he smiled widely "no problem" I smile back before walking out of the store with Cami.

"Daddy, why do people always ask to take pictures of you or with you?" Cami asked from beside me on the park bench "because daddy is in movies, those people are just fans that would like to take pictures to show their friends" I explained "oh, ok" she said before putting some more ice cream in her mouth. After finishing our ice cream we made our way back to the car and headed home.

"Hey, there's our girl! How was your day at school?" Dad asked her when we walked into the room "hi Papa! It was good! I had so much fun" she smiled as she walked over to him and gave him a hug. Mum and dad stayed over for dinner and then headed home a short while after.

"Ok princess, time for bed" I said turning the tv off "ok" she said, getting off the couch and walking towards the bathroom to brush her teeth and hair, once she was done that we went into her bedroom and I helped her get her pyjamas on.

"Goodnight princess" I said as I brought her blanket up to her shoulders "goodnight daddy" she smiled pulling her teddy bear I got her closer to her chest, I kissed her forehead before leaving the room.

I can't believe my little girl is now in school, where has the time gone?

(A/N: hey everyone! I hope you enjoy this chapter. Please vote and comment telling me what you think. I'm just using the ages I was when I was in school, I hope this helps a little bit lol

Elementary school:
Junior Kindergarten: 4 to 5
Senior Kindergarten: 5 to 6
Grade 1: 6 to 7
Grade 2: 7 to 8
Grade 3: 8 to 9
Grade 4: 9 to 10
Grade 5: 10 to 11
Grade 6: 11 to 12
Grade 7: 12 to 13
Grade 8: 13 to 14

High school:
Grade 9: 14 to 15
Grade 10: 15 to 16
Grade 11: 16 to 17
Grade 12: 17 to 18

College/University:
18 and older