Chapter 9

James P.O.V.

Today the cast was having a small get together and I brought Cameron with me. I placed her down on the ground and saw her run towards Tom Felton, she seemed to have a closer relationship with him out of the rest of the cast. "Hey everyone" I said as Oliver and I walked through the door of the common room on set. I sat Cameron's nappy bag down on the ground and looked over at her still interacting with Tom, making me smile. "Hey James, hey Olli" everyone said as they also watched Cameron interacted with Tom.

"Cami, come here love. It's time for lunch" I told her. She quickly ran over to me "can I sit next to Tom with my lunch?" She asked sweetly "of course" I smiled down at her before grabbing her food and placing on the table next to her and Tom. "It's cute seeing that she's got a crush on Tom" Emma said with a little smile as she watched the two interact with each other "yeah, I'm just dreading the day she does bring a boy home" I joked, making the rest of the chuckle lightly. After a little while Cami jumped down from her chair and made her way over to me to give me her plate "I'm done daddy" she smiled "ok, thank you for bringing your plate over" I smiled back. She nodded her head before making her way back to Tom.

Once the little cast get together was over Oliver, Cami and I made our way back home for the night. "Hey boys, how was the get together?" Mom asked as we walked into the kitchen "it was good, turns out Cami has a crush on Tom" I laughed as I put Cami down "oh really?" Both mom and dad laughed as she ran off to the living room to play with her toys. "Its quite cute if you ask me" Oliver smiled over at mom and dad. We all talked for a bit longer before I made my way upstairs with Cami to get ready for bed.

"Did you have fun today?" I asked quietly as I tucked her into bed "yeah, I had a lot of fun hanging out with Tom" she smiled up at me "good, I'm glad you had fun" I said, I kissed her forehead before getting up and heading over to my bed. Today had been a long day and I was ready to hit the hay.

(A/N: hey everyone! I hope you enjoy this chapter. I'm so sorry that it's so short, like I said in the authors note before this chapter that I've got a little bit of writers block for this chapter. But I still hope you liked it. Please vote and comment telling me what you think)