one

Welcome💜

Defeated.

That's exactly how taehyung felt. Not because he was sitting down on a cold floor. No it's not because he was locked away. And no of course, it's not because he was chained to the wall like a fucking animal.

It's because of those feelings that he never wished to have again but once again. He felt defeated.

The feelings of having his things ripped from him. But it's not a matter between him and pathetic humans this time around but a bitchy little shits humans fears every fucking time. Karma.

Taehyung never knew the meaning of the word 'loud silence' until this very moment. It has been exactly three weeks. Exactly three weeks since he last open his mouth to say a word to any human.

Jimin's pleads didn't make him make any of effort at his trial which only last for a week before he was sentence to life imprisonment. Afterall, all those evidence are just mocking his weaknesses.

Not like he was defeated to the point to give up but what's the reason to keep pushing?. What's his purpose of roaming around anymore?. There's no hope of bumping into jungkook on the street. There's just nothing.

His eyes keep getting heavy over the days as result of never letting a single tear slipped pass his eyes. Only weak one cries and he's not.

Not even in the situation he's.

The click of the heavy iron gate make him raise his head up slowly, a criminal like him shouldn't be allow to have any visitors but guess he was the target and the rest of the guys still have that influence.

Two officers steps inside the jail. The chained taehyung was locked in keys jiggle between one of the prison guards fingers , it indicates a visitor is here for him again. Probably jimin? Or yoongi?.... The boys suddenly seem too nice taking pity on him.

Ironically. Taehyung was taken back to the past where he seem like the weakest but this time, the lock to his strength is no where to be found.

"You have a visitor" as usual , they only loosen the chains a bit enough for him to get on his feet before locking it up once again. He was guarded through the cells of other inmates and in another situation taehyung would've laugh at the whistles he always received anytime he passes by.

If only they realized he's a pretty rose soaked in blood but uses it's natural color to hide away it's evilness.

A frown latched on his face instantly when he notices the figure that was have their back turned to him, it doesn't look like any of the guys figure.... In the moment of being lost in his head , he was forced to sits down on the chair before he was handed a phone to speak to the person opposite him----- the wall with little window like mirror keeping them away from each other.

But the pretty male body went stiff the moment the figure turned to face him, his hold tightened against the phone.... Jaw clenched at the sight of the man.

The said male face welcome a sneaky smirk.

"Miss me?" The moment those words rang through taehyung's ears, his lips move.

"No" he simply reply , totally not in a position to joke or mess around. The man opposite him click his tongue in an annoying manner.

"That's sad. I thought you'd"

"Anyways, came over to see my little thing but I don't think I should've. I decided to give you a little gift , do you like it?" When the joking aura around the man disappear, it didn't take taehyung much words to understand exactly what the male was referring to.

"It's sight pleasing seeing you at your lowest again...... Just as always" the grinding of taehyung's teeth make the man chuckle satisfied.

"Wonho---

"Hmm , don't go all bitchy on me. I am in control here---

Taehyung can only keep his mouth shut after that.

Dear devil. Just a reason.

"Actually, your father called me here.. he want me to get you out of here, how should I tell him I put you in here? Can't lie--- I'm really impressed with all your little tricks....

Wonho then sighs before shaking his head.

"But still stupid. There's still slips.... Gonna get on your knees and beg or---

Wonho leans ahead like he's trying to whisper something to him , taehyung knows the man has paid his way into the prison and probably there conversation won't be record.

"Should I ask those guards to go a little bit hard on you? You're getting weak---

"You're the weak one here wonho. Playing dirty tricks with someone you believe is below you is dirty---

Taehyung spat and wonho face only get stoic at that, he just shakes his head dropping the phone before walking away leaving taehyung hanging. The moment the figure disappear from his view , taehyung smash the phone against the wall but before more damage could be done ,the guards badge in roughly dragging him back to his cell.

The darkness of the night only give him more reasons to stand up and get back on his feet..... Then take back from those who have snatched from him. So be blood or lives.

Dear devil. Just a reason.

Everything stays still unmoved. His body feel heavy than a Rock but the rock might just be too lightweight compare to what his body currently enrolled.

The lights dims and the darkness loom around, a second sound and long silence.  The dream in nightmares.

The struggle against invisible force but he just had the urge to keep trying, he can't let it go yet so he held on tightly to that unseen rope that leads to the dimming lights.

But the more closer he gets , the louder the sound......so close , just a little more..

But suddenly, everything went black again. The dimming light disappear faraway and the sound becomes echos lost in the air.

And again. The slight moving fingers of the cold paled body attached with multiple medical wires went unnoticed by the figures in the room.

And he welcome them again. The darkness.

A/n

Why does the sequel seem exciting than the part one? : Because I keep the fun for here.duh

Sorry for mistakes

Thanks for reading

Please vote and comments