nine

Welcome 💜

Taehyung's best places to get lost are his dreams , his illusions and imaginations. The life in those three gives him what he knows his reality distaste, that's peace. A life where only him and jungkook existed, a life where he doesn't have nightmares hunting his silence nights. A life he won't ever get to experience in real life.

Crying for help never really works and trust him too , all prayers are heard but not all got answered so taehyung took praying out of his life activities... What's the point? When no one is listening.

Don't get him wrong, he knows surely there's one up there as a creator but taehyung just find it funny.

How he was even outcast to the one who made him, maybe that's what they call destiny?.

He remembers vividly , the first time he had open his mouth to ask for help--- he was soak in his own blood , heavy mocking laughter's ringing through his ears , his body and soul hurts from the unbearable pains--- even the sky was generous enough to cry for his misery, under the heavy rain there taehyung lost all his sanity--- under the sky of a strange land. All little sanity jungkook has left him with disappeared and left him with nothing but burning rage.

The burning rage he didn't get to quench over the years, the death taehyung prayed for that day was deprived of him. He was allow to live to feel the immense pain of forcedly abused physically and mentally, he was forced to watched people having their throat sliced and have their blood spattered over his face.

Taehyung will like to thank wonho for raising a perfect monster and also thank the one up there for siding with wonho on that too , because that was enough for him to understand it's really just him against the world.

When the pretty male awake from his deep slumber , he was driven to edge immediately he notices he was lying on someone's chest--- carefully not to alert whoever owns this body that serves as his bed, he only have his breath knock out of him when he comes face to face with jungkook's sleeping face.

Did he wake up from dream to another dream? Jungkook is really here with him inside his cell?.

Taehyung didn't have chance to pretend he was in dream anymore because the next second his reality comes slapping right on the face when a chuckle feels his ears , the chuckle that belongs to no one but that fucking wonho.

He was glad jungkook was facing the wall and not the door, he can't have wonho know that jungkook is doing well. And he knows wonho was no match for his hyung but jungkook is probably going to kill wonho before taehyung gets out of prison and that's one thing taehyung can't have.

His satisfaction will fully be ripped off him if he can't murder wonho with his two bear hands, so he smiles hauling himself off to his feet.

"Hooking up in the cell? Never knew you were still whoring around" wonho taunts him and taehyung really hope jungkook remain asleep through the time this idiot will throw his tantrums.

"What can I do babe? I'm irresistible" shrugging his shoulder, taehyung smiles at wonho's surprised face. The idiot probably thought taehyung would still be weaken from his last attack.

"You running your mouth for someone who was crying pathetically the last time I was here, guess my little play thing is barking too much-- don't you think?, Do I have to enter there and make you remember things you needed to remember? How pathetically you were begging for help? How I get my hands on this body of yours" taehyung raise his brow , he mentally wonder who pissed in this idiot cereal.

"Chill mate , what get you so worked up? And coming inside here ? I'll be glad babe" wonho have that dirty smirks on his face , he is definitely proud about the fact that taehyung won't just kill him— if the pretty just want him dead , he'd be long gone and that truth alone gives him confidence to mess with taehyung ad much as he wanted.

"Your father wants me to help you out of here , how to tell your stupid old man I put you in here?" Taehyung hums to himself, he'd also like to ask that old man about how his brain works. Is he probably too old to see the warning signs about wonho and that man just decided to ignore it?.

Honestly, taehyung won't be surprised. A man that can dump his kid somewhere just for his mistress can do anything.

"Just tell him you settle on abusing for me than the training he asked you of----

Wonho bark out a laugh.

"Me ? Abuse you? Don't be pathetic! I only help you awaken those demons in you and you should be grateful you fucking idiot!" Taehyung nods his head , he should really be grateful for getting mentally abused by wonho because thanks to him--- he doesn't have sympathy for any living things.

"Right? So why are you here?---

"Shhhh , can you both lower your voices? I need to make a call" wonho snap his head at the figure that is standing behind taehyung, he doesn't even have to look twice to recognize the man.

"Y-you" wonho couldn't believe his eyes, this is the same man his Hitman told me he took care of.

"Oh hey!---

Jungkook was cut off when his phone suddenly starts ringing, a smile spread across his face as he answer the call.

"Yes uncle Kim! That's a live video from taehyung's cell....... Well , you shouldn't just trust men especially if they look like this mistake right here--- don't worry , we'll take of him. I just wants you to be informed, okay uncle bye" taehyung stare at jungkook confusedly after the said male ends his call.

"Just send a video of this idiot admitting his crimes to your father, he gave me permission to deal with him-----

Taehyung have a lot of questions but jungkook dealing with wonho seem like his main worry right now.

"Stay out of this hyung, he's my shit and I'll take care of it!" Wonho look at the two bewildered, why are they talking as if he wasn't present there.

"As you wishes rose, can I punch him in the face quick?" Taehyung sighs shaking his head before turning back to wonho.

"If I were you? I'll make sure I block all my chances of getting out of here and if you fail doing so? The one up there won't be on your side this time" and for the first time, wonho felt like he shouldn't really have come down to Korea.

Jeff rolls his eyes watching officer Minho alighted from the cab , he was infront of the prosecution office. Just like taehyung has predicted.

As Minho was about to enter the office , his phone ding indicating he just got a message.

He decided to check the phone mentally praying for it not be taehyung but you know , not all prayers got answered and that's why the text was from taehyung.

Shooting ourselves in the leg , aren't we?
I think you need to check on your wife at home? Oopps , sorry!

And Minho didn't get chance to react to the message when he was shot from the back and he lost his consciousness.

A/n

Sorry for mistakes

Thanks for reading

Please vote and comments