two

Welcome 💜

They said: Ti igi buruku badagba ole wo pa enire.

( If you allow a evil tree to grow, it'll ended up falling and kills a good man).

Those words has always sound like a tale basically based on trees until yesterday when wonho has visited him, the proverb wasn't really talking about trees.

It means: if you allow a bad man to live, he's going to spend his life feeding on good men's deeds and leave them with big bad scars.

They said: ile o pa oshika sugbon ikan rere o ti baje jina.

( Karma will always catch up with everyone but what about the ones already affected).

Those words are pointing at him and wonho at the same time, here he's ....having his own share of karma but what about the families he had affected with his deeds? How many happy homes were broken in his deeds? Truly, he's paying back right now but will that bring back the lives he had taken?.

Sighing to himself. His last mistake.

Letting wonho live long enough to make a strike at him.

Like he was told, love does really drive you crazy. The little moment he was in his head with jungkook, a lot damage was done and he wasn't even aware of his enemy looming around him.

The dinner announcement make him roll his eyes before hauling himself up to his feet and rest his head against the wall as he awaits the prison guards to get to his side and open the cell for him. Just like other inmates , he make his way to the prison cafeteria where they have meals. Of course fights do break out here and there but what else do you expect from harden criminals prison?.

As usual , he get a tray taking little food before walking away to sits really far away from others. He had never been the type to mingle around.... So he try to maintain his distance , at least---- he'd try leading a peaceful life until he find a reason to turn all living things inside this building to history. Right?.

I guess not.

The pretty male raised his brow questioning at some inmates who are now standing infront of him.

There's something that seem oddly familiar and stupid? Between schools and prisons? They both have group of bullies. Bunch of low grader bullying others and bunch of criminals trying to bully another.

And they picked the wrong candidate.

"Stand up" the inmates first mistake. Trying to control someone as taehyung, the peace life the pretty male has planned to live flew out of the window instantly. The anger he had buckle up from the last day burst through his chest. Chaos erupted when the supposed spoon that was meant to eats his meal was lost on one of the inmates neck.

The suppose water for his meal was spattered by blood boozing out from the victim neck. One thing about taehyung is , he knows exactly where to give a single action kill.

"Were you ever taught the definition of warn??" He pushed his hair back taking careful steps closer to the inmates who also got into defense position, caring a little less about their member who's currently writhing in pain on the floor.

"Because I am" the next second, the spoon was pulled out from the injured man neck and a harsh kick from taehyung send the man landing on the floor badly and losing his consciousness instantly.

The spoon spin in-between the pretty male's fingers skillfully, he then tilts his neck challengingly at the other inmates.

He give them perfect definition of how beautiful evil look.

And that earns him a very hard punishment, he was flocked until he passes out and only wake up three days later and found himself chain to the wall again but this time with extra chains.

And for the first time. He found his weakness crawling in him, the feelings of being left alone.

But jungkook did left him all alone.

"You said he was improving days ago!" Yoongi hiss at the doctor who sighs pushing his glasses up with the tip of his fingers , he'd have probably flinch from the animal noise that had left yoongi's lips if only he wasn't used to that already.

"I'll only tell you what we notice in him Mr min but he just stop responding to treatment again---

"How can you let that happen?!" Yoongi yell almost pulling his hairs out of frustration, he's close to loosing his mind over the weeks.

From being called that jungkook was involved in an accident to witnessing taehyung loosing his mind at the hospital, then suddenly there are police putting handcuffs on the boy's wrist and the doctor declared jungkook dead.

As if he wasn't really messed down enough, the nurse has rush out that day announcing the patient heart pick up just as she was packing the body.... Only to have the hope they've got ruin when they found out the boy has slipped into coma and there's only ten percent chances of him ever waking up.

.and the life isn't done whooping their ass. Taehyung suddenly went mute , all their effort to make sure the pretty male wasn't sent into jail or even get a reduced sentence was proven wasted when taehyung won't even make any comments or statement to defend himself.

And yoongi for the very first time in his life felt the feeling of giving up but why'd they? When it's not over yet.

Another Ray of hope was found three days ago when the doctor call them to inform them about some improvement from jungkook's side, one nurse has noticed the slight finger moving from the boy and called the doctor but that hope was snatch right on the moment.

One step into light. Millions of steps into darkness.

Now yoongi understand why people fear karma. It never really stays where it's going without having many to drag along.

Or maybe this might just be their own karma as well.

The suppose strong empire is falling apart and their hearts wept for themselves.

But the sound still scream. This is the beginning.

A/n

Sorry for mistakes

Thanks for reading

Please vote and comments