three

Welcome 💜

Hyungsik has always have his hope so low, he had never expected a certain thing from the world because when you do , the chances of getting your hope crumbled just soar higher.

But in the midth of his believe, he never thought there's going to be a day where his own heart will bleed for someone.

In his mind, he'd probably rain curses on Taehyung more than times he'd count with his fingers--- he'd always known some situation like this or even worst than this would come taehyung's way but why was he hurting too?.

The first visit to taehyung in the prison make hyungsik understand something.

We are all slaves to our heart.

Taehyung was fine with his believe that jungkook isn't alive anymore right in the beginning but now that the situation was finally laid in their front, hyungsik wish jungkook and taehyung has never come across each other.

Taehyung was never really a type of friend anyone wanna keep but at the same time , he's the type of a devil you wanna dine with because you lives off his wings.

Taehyung is probably going have his head for doing whatever he had done but it'll really be a shame for him having his boss locked up somewhere, not like hyungsik can have a peace of mind anymore then he might as well get the devil back on his throne even if his wings are ripped off.

"Sik!" Hyungsik snap his head up at the call of his name , a smile invade his poker face when he sees the man with a language that's walking towards. The one he had been waiting for hours now.

"Jeff" the man named Jeff scrunch his nose at that throwing a light lunch at Hyunsik who catch it effortlessly.

"You know I prefer angry face to fake smile so drop it , you're not cute" the man said in English and hyungsik hums , bumping his shoulder with the man's as they walk side by side to hyungsik's car.

"First time in Korea and I never thought it'd be because of a king fall , tell me sik..... What's with the fall of this empire?" Hyungsik sighs , he wished he had a fucking better reason to that but.....

"You know his obsession with that boy will get him killed but he'd have prefer death over this, the dude got into an accident and taehyung got arrested but he wasn't even trying to get out. He's probably in a state of mind that he'd got nothing left to live for----

Jeff shakes his head slightly.

"Or he's waiting for a reason to get out , tell me sik--- that dude really dead or not?" Jeff raise his brow giving hyungsik a very suspicious glance.

Hyunsik breaths defeated.

"In coma but probably won't wake up soon either----

"The empires are not aware he leads their rival gang in Thai uh?------

Hyunsik sighs for the countless times that day.

"No and I'm glad that wasn't reveal......

"They'll get to know about that soon. The devil is about to be reckless , get me to your house-- we need to give him a reason to get out"  Hyunsik frown at that. A reason.

"What reason?---

Jeff scoffs.

"The fact that you came here undercover with him doesn't mean you should forget your skills sik , use your brain"

"Rude"

Strange. Exactly how taehyung felt the very moment he had wake up, even weather is throwing strange atmosphere at his skin. Something is going to happen, so be bad or good taehyung is ready.

It was around afternoon when he was let out of his prison to the visitors room , surprisingly his cuffs were let off and even he wasn't led to phone stationed but rather a physical room. Which makes him wonder who the heck was waiting for him.

But he get his answers when he saw the figure standing in the middle of the room , okay now he understands why today felt strange.

"Good now , I've been wondering when you'll starts hunting me" he scoff but raise his brow when the figure only keep staring at him.

"Something is strange---

With careful steps , he get closer to the figure and just as he was about touch the figure, it scattered into light flames leaving taehyung alone surprised in the room.

But it's just for a second before  a voice distrust his confused moment.

"It's been a while boss" Jeff walk to sits on the chair then motion taehyung to come and sits with him, the pretty male doesn't seem convince but take a seat either way.

"Why are you here? Who did you leave to take care of the gang? And you have got time on your wrist to play around with me? Want me to put you in your fucking place Jeff? Do you fucking forget who the fuck you're messing with?" Jeff tries hard to hide his smirk and the little smile that almost break into how face, he didn't even expect his boss to get angry this easily.

"You know I can never forget who you're even when you already forget that , never knew I was bowing to a coward man who'd succumb to a little fright moment----

Jeff roll his eyes before standing up.

"If you're still at the level where you loose to karma then I don't think you deserve the throne in the first place....and oh the man you make your weakness is alive somewhere but do you think he'd be still without you by his side?" Jeff laugh when taehyung pounce on him , hand grabbing his collar tightly.

"I sniff wonho around here , i bet he won't let his little thing happiness lives" Jeff pry taehyung's grip away from his collar before straighten his posture.

"And chaewon is here with me , you know what to do boss" with a little bow , Jeff walk away and wink at the guard who was standing outside the room.

His face turn cold as he walk down the hallway, he walk past hyungsik who has been waiting for him nervously.

"I'm surprised you make it out alive--

"That's because your boss is now soft hearted , it's annoying you know" Jeff breaths out pushing his hands into his pocket.

"What's next step?"

"We wait for him to make decisions"

A/n

This isn't worth as an update but I just need to put something out there.

The situation here is only getting worst over the days, Cash scarcity, fuel scarcity and even electricity has been off for three days straight now. Protesters on the streets are getting shot by armies....shit is just getting worst and I don't think I'm stable enough to even compose an update.

Anyways sorry for the mistakes

Thanks for reading

Please vote and comments