six

Welcome 💜

Taehyung do believed in words that says situations do change people and the saying that time is a blessing is a bullshit he won't ever spend his time lolling about.

To him , life is a lesson.

Truthfully, he won't deny he have always known he's different. He can't really tell exactly how but somehow he is so different from others. As a kid , things like toys never fascinates him like other kids.

He was never a type to go around making friends, he's his own person. He have that wall build probably since the day he was born and no one ever tries to breakthrough those walls. They just judged him because he's different.

They bullied him because he was different from them , mock him because he was different from them. But he never really take their words to mind , he believes his difference make him unique from others.

Because again, he's his own person. So the walls around him remain intact.

But that was until jungkook came along , with a smile on his face— easily breaking down the wall taehyung has always thought It was unbreakable.

A situation that changed him. Changed him in a very good way , he slowly learn to smile only when jungkook is near , he learn to be at peace only with jungkook.

But another situation knocked him into another change when jungkook suddenly disappeared, taehyung went crazy— a storm erupted in his mind , he felt the feelings bigger than anger that day--- he goes berserk, the bullies that bullied him that day have a regret to tell on that day.

Because taehyung had bites one of them and didn't let go until he felt the taste of blood on his tongue, and the smile he showed them that day with his bloody teeth. A perfect picture to imagine a psychopath.

After the anger , there comes realisation--- the realisation that he might truly never meet jungkook again so he ran around, with tears running down his face screaming the only name he has ever gotten imprinted on his mind on soul.

He was a crazy teenager.

And the feelings after that is regret , he regretted ever letting anyone in to his comfort zone. The feeling after regret is  the rage of vengeance.

That night when he gets back home , he was hits with the truth that all his life has been lived on lies. He wasn't the poor farmer kid he thought he was , he's a rich kid who belonged to a rich man.

That was the day the little kid learned how to laugh with the heaviest pain in his heart.

And wonho come into the light. And the story his present begins.

He blinks his eyes open when the sound of wonho heels against the floor fades away , which indicates the man has left.

A sly smile flash on his face as he pulled his phone out of his pocket to call a number , the phone only ring for seconds before the call was answered.

"Where are you jimin?"

Outside , I'm buying some coffees

Taehyung's face went hard instantly, his teeth grid against each other as his face turn red from anger.

"You leave him alone in there? Are you fucking stupid!!!!" Jimin frown moving his phone away from his ears for a second.

It's just a minute, tae---