five

Welcome 💜

Taehyung have decision crisis. And he'd like to blame it on his skills of being able to do it all, like he'd wage war driving thousands of people mad and put the whole city in choas but at the same time , he's perfection when it comes to appealing like an  innocent but hide the biggest calamities behind his sweet smile.

He sighs roaming his eyes all over the prison garden , they're all currently out in the garden and he was sitting in a corner away from the rest.

Another sighs left his lips as he lolled his head back resting it against the iron barrier behind him , he needs to see jungkook but at the same time— he doesn't want to break out of the prison and have police and every other officers in the country on his tail.

A creepy smile took over his face just seconds later , a little bit push wont hurt officer minho more right ?.

"Who's next ? " He breath out loudly before standing up and starts walking away from the garden , he could see the warden officers giving him look which he return back with a daring look. He didn't bribe them , he just show them their place enough to have them ignore him so far he doesn't cause trouble in th prison.

As he walk away from everyone's view , he pulled his phone out of his pocket— a little string is all he'd to pulled to get his phone back.

"Jeff , go ahead with the second step" he utters as the corner of his lips move up a bit, he really hope that'll be the last door he needs to open to make officer Minho cooperates well.

Minho face was paled like a newly woken dead body , his eyes are red from crying non-stop for the past three days— three days ago , he'd met his mother in her own cold blood on the hospital bed--- no amount of his agony screams could bring back his mother and finally today , they finally do the burial ritual with his families.

His phone beep in his pocket as he steps out of the burial site with his father by his side , he felt his heart dropping immediately he sees a restricted number text— he look around nervously before opening the text.

Do accept my condolences and don't resent me too much , after all you took my hyung from me first.

Your darling, taehyung 💜

Minho fisted his phone as he try hard not to scream out loudly in frustration, he needs to make a report about this before taehyung try another trick on him. Yeah he needs to do that---

Just as he was making up his mind , another text beep from the same sender.

But do you know devil don't take exactly what he gives out? I bet you don't. 1,23. Stop me if you can.

Your love , taehyung 💜

"What the hec---

Minho soul left his body when he heard his father's scream and blood spattered all over his own face, tremblingly, he slowly turn fully only to see his father's body hitting the ground loudly with a bullet hole on his chest.

And at the same time , his phone beep again. He doesn't have to look twice as the screen was displaying tae's earlier texts.

Do forgive me babe. Understand that you killed my everything 💜
Now, you know what to do right? You have a wife and more relatives to keep safe right? Oops. That's a dirty game right here but guess what! It's my call. Love you too💜.