part four

Simons Pov: A few years back me and willie had a massive fight and we broke up for a little bit, he lied about us and I was so hurt, but I still loved him and didn't wanna let him go. so I started to thinks of things that I could do to forget about our love but also embrace it. so me being me I wrote a song. it was one of the hardest things to do in my life.

Whilhems pov: when we broke up I felt like such a dick all he wanted to e din a relationship with someone who could be open about it. and of course with my mom and being a prince and all that bullshit I couldn't do it, so I lied like a complete dumbass. while we were separated I tried everything I could to get him back. everything. then we had a few moments and I found the hope to take my shot and get him back.

Simons Pov: Whilhem was who I wanted to be with and I loved him so much. before a big speech he had to do, I said "I love you" I never said it before. he just looked at me with such care and said "I love you to". then we were interrupted by Jon Olaf of course. anyway when he was done his speech he said it was him in the video that had leaked, I was shocked that he could do that and for me? I was so lucky to have him. when the speech was over I went over to willie and jumped on him and kissed him. then said come with me.

whilhems pov: Simon took me to the music room "oh god what are fighting about now" I said "shut the fuck up" he said laughing "I wrote a song for you" he looked embarrassed when he said that I smiled and said "let me hear it" he looked at me and started playing the piano.

(this is gonna be in English cuz I want y'all to understand it)

"Days behind us, years gone by
They say all wounds will heal with time
I got hurt, I lost myself
I was lost before I found my way
What we had and who we were
I can't forget all the good we shared
If you ask me about what stayed
The memories will never fade                                                                                                                                                       We've been tested, we had to fight but what we were no one can rewrite afterwards.

Simons Pov: I finished singing the song and Wille was crying "you still loved me when you wrote that?" I went over and hugged him "of course you idiot I never stop loving you" he pulled away and gave me a kiss "im so sorry for everything" I move some hair out of his face "I know you are"  I gave him another hug and we stood there for a while just enjoying be back with eachother.

HI OKAY SO THIS ONE WAS BAD CUZ I WROTE IT VERY FAST.... MY BAD GUYS. LMAO ANYWAYS HOPE YOU LIKED IT. IDK WHAT THE NEXT ONE WILL BE IM KINDA HAVING A HARD TIME COMING UP WITH IDEAS BUT I WILL TRY!!!