part twenty two (birthday part 2)

no pov:"suprise!!!!" simon looked at everyone in shock and then looked at willie and ran over to him. he hugged him and said "I love you so much" willie smiled and hugged him tighter "I love you more". simon was crying and wiped away his tears he was about to stop when his mom walked through the door. simon thought his mom could not make it to do anything with them  due to her having work. so then when he saw her he cried even more and ran over to her.after a few minutes of crying and hugging everyone, willie said "lets party" and through a shot up in the air. after a few minutes the music was blaring and it was time to dance. simon grabbed willie and said "come here lets dance" then Wille smiled "I cant dance" then simon said "its my birthday please?" so of course willie agreed. they danced to the music and had a great time then it was time for presents so of course simon sat down in a very big chair and then willie sat next to him. he opened every gift one by one while thanking everyone in between. the last gift was a gift from willie it was a big box simon noticed the small holes that's when the top of the box flipped off and a small dog peeked its head out simon had always wanted a dog but could never get one.willie smiled as simon cried into his arms while holding the puppy. he put the puppy down as it went to explore the palace. then simon got up and they danced some more everyone was having a good time. after a few hours everyone was tired and was getting ready to leave. everyone was gone and simon and willie were the only ones at the palace as the queen was out on a trip. so wilie took simon to his room and laid him on the bed. TW-THERE IS SOME NO NO STUFF HERE :))))

willie placed his hands on Simons body and ran them down his torso all the way down to his legs then placed a kiss on his legs and got closer to his spot.

(im not writing smut that is not for me so just imagine what they did :) anywaysss) 

after they were done they sat in the bed, simon looked over at willie "I love you my prince" he Said wilie smiled "I love you more my love" after that they watched tv with their new dog and soon after they fell asleep.

HEY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING I KNOW THIS ONE WAS SHORT AND SUCKY :) make sure you eat something and get some water. your all loved and sexy ppl :)