Part twenty

TW-guns,and violence, and mild homophobia.

just so you all know I am part of the LGBTQ+ community.

Willies pov: the window shattered and the next thing I know I hear simon screaming I look over next to me and there was a man standing pointing a gun at his head. I screamed "what the fuck do you want?" as simon cried. the man was wearing all black but he was wearing a pink mask with a crown on his head. he was holding the gun so close to Simons head that it was almost touching his curls on his head.

simons pov: I felt the tears roll down my cheeks as I saw willie trying to find a way out of the situation we were in. I tried to move but then I felt the gun touch my head. "you move you die" a mans voice said. I closed my eyes and thought of willie the whole time then I felt the gun pull away and heard a shot... I opened my eyes my ears ringing, and saw that the man had just shot a vase. he said "I want the money all of it and the keys to your car" willie nodded as he got up with his hands in the air and got his wallet with his credit card.

willies pov: I was gonna do anything to get us out of this situation so I got my wallet and handed him my card. he grabbed it now the key I went to my coat pocket and got the keys. then the man threw simon on the floor and kicked him in the stomach, "stupid fag" he said while laughing I dropped to my knees and crawled over to him. "are you okay?!" I said he nodded "yes just scared" I picked him up and we got on the bed and I grabbed my phone and dialed 911. 

911 call-

officer- hello

willie-yes hi I was just robbed and my husband is hurt

officer-okay what is your address 

willie-56 willowking drive 

officer-okay we have a officer on the way.

10 minutes later...

no pov: a knock at the door scared them both then they heard "its the police" they both sighed with relife and then they went and got the door they opened it and let the officers inside. lucky they had cameras outside and in the house so they could see what was happening. they showed the police the footage and then the man was caught a few days later. they were taken to a safe house while the house was being fixed as the widow had been broken and they did not feel safe. they also got willies bodyguards back and a full time security guard at the front door.

THANK YOU FOR READING!!! sorry it was short I had to kinda come up with something fast. thank you so much if you read this...I am deeply thankful for you all and hope you are all happy and healthy. please make sure to drink water and eat something. you are perfect the way you are and you are always heard no matter what. thanks again. bye. 

ps I will write again soon<3