part ten

TW-sexual assault-violance

willies pov: I was going to Simons his mom and sister were not home so we always would hang out so we could make out in peace. I happily walked up to the door and knocked, after a few seconds I got worried only because he would normally answer the door. I texted him..."hey simmie im here!" I waited a minute, then I heard Simon screaming my name I ran to the other side of the house to Simons window and it was broken I looked in and he was not there. I climbed in and yelled "Simon! where are you?" then I walked out into the washroom. 

Simons Pov: I was taking a nap before willie came over then I heard a crash and shot up right away then I saw a man coming into my window I screamed "get the fuck out" "who are you?" he just came over to me and smacked me in the face I woke up on the floor and felt a pain then I realized what was happening I yelled "please stop!" and then I remembered willie was coming "willie!" then I heard yell my name and I tried to scream but nothing could out.

willies pov: I turned the corner and saw a man on Simon with his pants down. I knew what was happening and I froze like a idiot I froze. then it hit me Simon was getting raped by some fucker who came into his window. I yelled and tackled the guy, Simon quickly scurried away to the corner. I turned the guy over and he had a mask on so I took It off "Vincent!" I felt a rush of anger and I punched his face so hard that he got knocked out I kept hitting him blood was all over his face then I heard my name "willie stop your going to kill him" I snapped out of it. fuck Simon I crawled over to him "hey are you okay" he started sobbing I grabbed him and hugged him "im so sorry I did not come earlier".

Simons Pov: I was sobbing into willie chest "im so sorry I did not come earlier" he said I tried to say "its okay" but I only got out the "its" he hugged me tighter. I felt safe with him and started to calm down "I don't know what happened I was sleeping" I said "did you do anything to him?" I looked down trying to think "remember the drugs last year? he was still mad at me" I got more angry and said "I swear im about to kill him" I smiled "well you were pretty closet to" he smiled "Simon are you okay" I shook my head "no im not but I don't wanna talk about it"he nodded "we have to call the cops" I nodded.

willies pov: I called the police and told them what had happened they came quickly as I said I was the prince they came and arrested Vincent I flipped him off while they were taking him ou the door and said "your lucky your not dead you fucking bastard" he looked away. when the cops left it was just me and Simon I did not just want to walk up and hug him he was just assaulted. I slowly walked over "can I give you a hug" he nodded I sat on the couch and hugged him he stood up and then sat down on my lap and curled up to my chest."thank you for being careful with me" I nodded "of course I love you" he smiled "I love you to" I looked at him and rubbed his cheek "you can talk to me about it when your ready" I said "okay" he said. "can we just watch tv?" I nodded "of course" I turned on the tv and we picked a movie, a few minutes into it Simon fell asleep curled up in my lap. I played with hair and wrapped my arms around him tight and watched the movie. I was not letting anything else happen to him.

hello, ik this was rough and deep. I was going off of personal experience, I hope you enjoy! I will try my best to continue writing. kinda lost ideas so it might be a minute. anyway its 4AM and I need to be up for school :/ soooo byeeee. stay safe, drink water, and eat food. your all gorgeous ppl! <3