part nineteen

willies pov: simon was sleeping on the couch we had a fight and I had said something dumb and it made him really mad. I was not thinking and I said maybe we should not be together and right after I said it I regretted it. of course I wanted to e with him I loved him more then anything in the whole world. I didnt mean it I don't even know why I said it.

Simons Pov: I was laying on the couch thinking about what willie said I know he didnt mean it but it hurt. he was my soulmate why did he have to say that? I loved him with my whole heart and I would never wanna spend my life with someone different. I cried for a little then decided to go talk to him. I got up and walked to the bedroom.

willies pov: I was laying in the bed when the door opened and I saw simon in the door way his eyes were puffy and I knew he had been crying, that made me feel like shit of course. he walked in and sat at the end of the bed. "I love you and it hurt me that you said that" he said I looked at him and smiled "I love you to and im so sorry for saying that" I sighed "I would never wanna spend my life with someone else you are mine forever" simon smiled and leaned in and kissed me "I love you" he said "I love you more" we laughed and that's when we heard the window shatter.

TO BE CONTINUED...

hi guys im sorry I have not posted in a while my mental health has not been to great. I will try and post as soon as I can. I hope you enjoyed this part sorry it was so short...its hella late and I got school. LMFAO :)  anyways thank you so much for reading and ill post again soon!