part fourteen

willies pov: I walked over to august he was the only one who would know what was happening I walked over "what the fuck is happening?" august looked at me and said "dude he was raped he is gonna have to talk to people about what happened, everyone knows anyway". I looked at him and rolled my eyes I started walking over to the door and was heading to the head mistress's office and stopped at the door and put my ear to it and heard simon crying.

Simons Pov: I sat down and I knew what was coming the head mistress sat down and looked at me "hello so we have heard some rumors that have been going around" I nodded "did someone hurt you?" I started crying then the door opened and I saw willie and smiled "prince whilhem you must leave" I looked at her "please let him stay it easier to talk when he is here" she looked at me and then willie "okay" willie came in and shut the door "yes something happened to me Vincent raped me and he is jail now" she nodded "would you like to talk to a therapist?" willie took my hand "yes please" she nodded and smiled "okay no problem and your mom knows?" I nodded "okay you can go" me and willie left he hugged me "thank you" he smiled and hugged me tighter.

HI SORRY IT WAS SHORT THIS IS THE END OF VINCENTS PART NO MORE SAD SHIT.