part twenty-nine

TW-panic attacks and sh

willie-it was late I was about to fall asleep when my phone rang I was confused but I looked and saw it was simon, I picked it up and heard heavy breathing  on the other side of the phone. "simon?" it was silent just breathing "what's wrong?!" then I heard a faint "help" I got up right away and put my pants on and my shoes "hold on im coming!" I got in the car and drove to Simons house I told him to stay on the phone with me till I got there but he was quiet the whole time then I heard a faint voice say "hurry" then he hung up. I pushed on the gas petal I was probably going at least 80mph but I didn't care. I got to his house and went to the door it was locked so I remembered that simon never locked his window in case I came over. so I ran over to his window and I opened it I crawled inside and went into his room he wansnt there so I went to the bathroom and I saw him on the floor covered in blood. 

simon-i didn't know what to do anymore I was trying so hard for willie but it was to much I couldn't take it any more I hid some blades in my room a while ago I got one and went to the bathroom I cut one slit in my arm then another and another until my whole arm was filled up with cuts. I felt the blood drip down my arm and I realized how bad it was. I didn't want to die I just wanted to numb the pain, I began to breathe heavily while I was looking at my arm I couldn't believe what I just did then all the sudden I felt like I was getting gonna get sick. I put head over the toilet and I threw up. I felt like I couldnt breathe and I needed help, my mom was still at work and Sara was spending the night with Felice so I was alone I knew I needed help so I called willie. I was scared he would disappointed but I needed him. so I called him it was almost 4 am I knew he would probably be awake as he stayed up late and watched tv and read. so I called and he answered all I said was "help" and he got In the car right away then I heard him bang on the door.i realized I might have forgotten to open my window but then I heard willie come in my room. I heard him in the hallway and then he came to the bathroom door and opened it I could see in his eyes that he was upset.

willie-i ran over to simon and sat down next to him on floor I grabbed a towel that was on the sink and put it on his arm then I said "what happened?" he started crying I felt terrible so I grabbed him and pulled him in my lap then I rocked him back and forth I kissed his forehead many times then I said "simon,what happened" he sighed and said "I can't do this anymore" hearing those words coming out of his mouth hurt me so much. I held him tighter and said "simon I love you" he started crying again "hey its okay" I rubbed his back "your okay" I said still rubbing his back he looked down "there's blood on you" I looked at him and rubbed his cheek "its okay" he layed his head on my chest "can I clean you up" he nodded I put him on the floor and I got up and put some hot water on a towel with some soap then I began to wipe his arm slowly he flinched so I slowed down and started pat down then I got some band aids and some creams to help it heal and I put it on his arm. we sat in silence for a little then I said "wanna go to your room?" he nodded I pulled him up by his hands then i guided him to his room I sat down on the bed and he sat down next to me he said "can we lay down?" I rubbed his hand "of course" I layed down and he layed down on my chest and I wrapped my arms around him. I knew he would not get hurt in my arms. 

simon-i always felt so safe in willies arms I loved laying with him he started rubbing my back and said "do you wanna talk about it?" I looked up at him and said "I was just struggling im so tired of living but I don't wanna die because I wanna be with you" willies eyes started filling with tears "are you mad at me?" I said he smiled "of course not, I would never be mad at you for something like this" I smiled then he said "please tell me when your feeling like this, I cant live without you I need you your my boyfriend and I wanna be with you forever. I can't even imagine what my life would be like if I didn't have you in it I wouldn't know what to do with my life" I moved up a little more and put my head in the nook of his neck and I said "I won't leave you willie" h sighed "you promise?" I smiled "I promise" he hugged me tight and rubbed my back I moved my head so I facing his face I kissed his cheek and I started playing with his hair he turned his head and looked at me he kissed me and said "im not leaving you alone for a while so your gonna sick of me" I smiled "I would never get sick of you" he smiled "I love you" "I love you".

YALL THIS THE SECOND ONE TODAY!!!!! imma be completely honest with you...im not doing shit in my school rn, im way behind and the term is almost over sooooo why should I try ehehhehheheheheheh. any who I am very much ready to quit school but like I can't cuz like what the fuck am I gonna do if I don't have a fucking diploma???? anyways thanks fro reading this one!  I might write another one tonight tbh I have nothing to do and this is keeping me from jumping off my roof <3