Chapter 2: The Deep End | Ahirman

Pov : Control Center of the Space Craft, Further known as the Sambo.

The human-like being, stood over the control panel that centered the room, readying the spacecraft for take off. His hand gliding over all the panels ensuring that each was intact and firing properly. He then reach to the large, grid like dial with a ever so slight rotation, he turned it to set the crafts course.With hearing foot steps coming from the hallway, his ear perks and he stops moving momentarily.  The steps grow louder and then comes to a halt.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Nothing is said and the door opens, and it is another human-like man standing there. His stare was nervous as he stood , waiting at the door for a command from the Herculean figure before him. His tall, and overly athletic build, wide back and bulging veins was intimidating. And his presence was one of a god, intense for even the most confident and assertive beings that exist-

"May I enter with speech, sir?"

"What?" The human-like being turned to the second one glaring at him intently. "What talk must be so important that you interrupt me ?"

"Sir, the woman-" pirro sits instantly, looking at his sweaty palms. "She's-"

"What about the woman Pirro?" Ahirman folds his arms and focuses the man in front of him . "Speak."

"She's beautiful-" Pirro glances up at Ahirman, hoping his words wouldn't be taken offensively. " but she's got an anger, like no other. I didn't think she'd be capable of exerting so much power to be just a mere human from earth... I mean - once she entered the craft- she tore through the halls shattering anything she could grab, while screaming and cursing."

"Tell me something I don't know." The captain says while sitting in a chair across from his team member.

"She's oblivious to who you are Captain. Her actions should be punishable-"

"She's already being punished." The captain leans in his chair snickering , "shes loss her freedom to me, someone she has no relation to. Do you think I'm unwell to not understand the situation?"

"No sir, I just-" Pirro stammers, " i could have stopped her, Akhairo or Zernia could have too. But you didn't give us direction. Why is that?"

"Your hands, are they clean? Are they pure? Are they of godly blood?"

"No." Pirro says, " but- if she was any of your other women-"

"They were dirty, and you're not much better than them." The captain states, "But the woman you speak of now, is different and you'll learn to server her like you serve me."

Pirro covers his mouth with realization, almost too stun to speak. Ahriman smiles and turns back to the control desk.

"Is there anything else you'd like to say? "

"I'm intrigued-" Pirro comes to, " what will you do when she finds out about the other women? She doesn't seem like the- well you know... sharing type..."

"There won't be any other women. I've done away with them all ."

"But Sir Ahirman," Pirro stares blankly as all his understanding left. "She's not Imphorian, she has the skin, hair, and body of a mere human- she can't possibly be the lady we came out here to find- right? She's a mere human and as far as I can tell, she has no powers."

It's quiet between the two for a moment and Ahirman set the space craft into position for take off- he too wondered where her superhuman powers were and why they haven't seen them yet... he begin to question his father, wondering if this dream his father saw was correct, and that this was the right girl...