Summary | Chapter 1

Author Notes <3

Dear Readers: If you're looking for a fantasy story with futuristic, gory and dark romance themes, (with an actual plot) then you've come to the right place. As a writer, I've come to notice that there isn't a lot of fantasy writers that dive into mature content. So, I am here to break that streak!

To all that read this Wattpad story and its contents, Enjoy!

Summery of Volume 1 :

Alyia's mind encased by a dream- her body chained by a superhuman society

Alyia's mind encased by a dream- her body chained by a superhuman society. She dreamed to be better than human, even superhuman.  Alyia's dream consisted of having powers, to be unimaginably wealthy and well known throughout many universes. Alyia wanted to be a God.  This godly status doesn't come easy though; she's not the only one with such desire. But she knew of a place that could change her fate and she'd be damned to waste another moment trying to fit in. Regardless of her family, friends and her lover Chris; she'd have to make a choice. To stay or follow her dream. Sacrifices will be made. Paths will cross. Many twisted secrets will unravel, and the truth of her circumstances will be told. Does she have the grit to change her fate? Or will she allow herself to be molded- by being superhuman, without powers? And let the idea of being rather useless with in her superhuman society, ruin her?

Volume 1 Characters:
- Alyia
- Chris
- Jamal (Also known as Ahirman) 
- Alyia Mother
- Alyia Father
- Alyia Grandparents
- Chris's friend Nick & Nisha
- Chris Friend Luke
- Chris Father- Pops (Also known as Dean) 
- Jamal's Brother Apollo
- Jamal's Father Riyphus
- Jamal's Advisors, Pirro, Akiro, Zernia and Saki
- Jamals Uncles and Aunt

If you haven't already, read Volume one! It is pretty good and currently at 3.5 k Reads!

Volume II