Chapter 7 : Welcome to the City of Dreams, Dreamscape. | Narration

Reader Discretion Is Advised, Mature content below!

Once squeezing her forearm tight enough for her to undo her crossed fingers, Ahirman didn't continue his assertion of dominance and left Alyia on the floor, stunned. Usually, something so intense would lead him to bed the women, but there was a couple of things that made him hold back.

She was superhuman. As lowly as Ahirman thought of any creature from the human-verse, there was no way he'd ever lay himself inside of a superhuman, regardless of his desire and attraction. Also, as a superhuman she was too small. There was no doubt that his stature wouldn't fit without absolutely ripping her apart. But yet his curiosity went and overrides his known dislike for superhumans- and while being so close to her, he got a whiff of her pheromones. Just by her scent Ahirman knew she'd never been bedded before. He was surprised and curious to why she had not been bedded, because she had a pervious relationship with Chris.

Intrigued by her pureness, his mind went wild imagining how'd she takes his stroke once she'd become an imphorian.  And knowing he wouldn't be able to hold back, he kept his distance from her for the rest of the trip. Whenever she was around his attention went to her and only her, yet he said or did nothing.

He also kept his distance because of an issue he needed to give all of his attention to. Ahirman had been summoned to the high court for the persecution and treason against Alpha Goddess Sleslorix. Sleslorix, the resigning Alpha goddess had gone missing, with an assumption of kidnapping, while he was on this journey. Unable to speak up for his self, Omega god, Zeslorix and his brother Apollo, spoke to the courts as if he was behind her absence and kidnapping. To make matters worse, many beings knew about Ahirman and his liking for her. They also knew that he and Sleslorix had always been close, very close, so the courts agreed and summoned him for persecution.

Which was the conversation he was having with Zernia and Pirro, before being interrupted by Alyia and Akhirro.

Alyia had no Idea, but her curiosity would soon lead her to all the answers she would need.

To keep herself occupied she roamed the maze-like sambo, finding all types of weapons, as well as scrolls and books that only pertained subjects that the Gods of Planet X would need. Once diving deep into this information, her mind finally connected who Ahirman was, and the status he had. This kept her mind from thinking about the fact she took the lives of her parents. It also kept her from thinking about the loneliness she felt from Chris not being there to sooth her... Yet, she continuously stopped herself from imagining anything remotely sexual towards Ahirman, in an attempt to be 'loyal' to her partner Chris. While out roaming she'd also overhear the crewmates Pirro, Zernia, and Akhirro, talking about the high court summoning.

The both of them had not realized it, but two weeks passed, and the curious tension between the two had peaked! It was time for them to leave the space craft, for they had made it to 'Dreamscape' city and its boundaries.

Once notifying the docking center, this large stadium like building readied their dock for this massive craft. The metal floor of this building begins to descend as more water poured in from large man-sized drainage filters that were closer to its entrance. It didn't take long for the water to fill, and once the dock maxed capacity, large, rubber boards were placed in the water. And lastly 12 docking boats waited on the side lines, at smaller docks, ready to latch their grappling clasps around the post that every space craft like the Sambo had, to slow its pace.

The space craft glided across the landing dock and its rubber landing pads, creating massive splashes and waves within. The small boats launched their hooks, and bungy cords around its targeted landing post and pulled in the other direction, slowing its pace. With many efforts the space craft was stopped, then guided to the board and departure station. Then the automated overhead speakers within the building announced,