Chapter 29

Francis " Flex " Elijah Johnson 🔥

I ain't gone lie I aint never got treated like this before not by no nigga and damn sure not no female but I'm let slide cause she my b*tch. Although I still gotta teach her lesson because I'm the alpha around here and she about to learn right now.

" Money bro say can you give me a couple of minutes," Flex said as he stood up and dusted himself off.

" Yeah I'll be back in fifteen we ned to talk," Money said before jogging out and speeding off in his car.

"Now you listen to me and listen good lil girl,"  Flex said grabbing Red gun off her and throwing it across the room. 

"When I say chill tf out I mean chill tf out Rihanna," Flex said forcefully bending her over the couch and spanking her hard asf.

" Ouch! Wtf you th-," before she could finish Flex flipped her over and started chocking her and fingering her at the same time.

" When I say shut tf up and listen I mean that shit. You ain't no fuckin man, you women so when I say something be quiet and fuckin listen. I ain't never going to guide you wrong you know that shit so shut up and give me that pussy," Flex said as he stuck his face between her legs and started to make them shake.

RIHANNA " Red " RYLEE RIVERS 💖

Flex just completely fucked my head up I just saw half naked bitch coming out his house and some how he managed to turn around and fuck me. Although now that my head back on straight I turned to him and slapped tf out him.

" Ouch! WTF, why did you slap me," Flex said rubbing his face.

" Because who was that bitch, now answer me before I slap the shit out you again," Red said standing up.

" Look that girl you saw walking out my house is one of my old hoes I use to fuck. She claim here saying that she pregnant with my baby," Flex said to Red.

" That don't explain why she was naked," Red said.

" She came in here and tried to fuck and when I turned her down she turn around and show me and Money her stomach and told us that she wad pregnant with my baby. I swear I didn't touch that girl baby I only want you," Flex said grabbing Red hand.

" I'm dip cause I ain't sign up for no fucking baby mama drama," Red Said grabbing her gun and purse.

" Girl shut up and stop being childish, didn't nobody make baby on you or anything like that. It was before you so can you just let me handle the situation please. It's not going to change anything about you and me okay," Flex said tryna stop Red.

" Fine, but please don't let that shit leak into the streets while my brothers are still here. I really don't have the time for them and you don't want them either," Red said kissing Flex.

" Hey, so we have a major issue," Money said running in the house.

" What's wrong," Flex and Red said at the same time.

" Myamor got kinapped," Money said with anger in his voice.

Francis " Flex " Elijah Johnson 🔥

When my brother said that my heart when straight into my ass and I felt a fire rage. Who would even dared to play with me or my family like this. I felt my nervous calming down when Red arms wrapped around my waist and I heard her say it's going to be okay.

" How is it going to be okay," Money asked screaming at Red.

" Look don't yell at me and I know both of you are mad as hell and I also know both of you aren't think straight, or like business men, because of the fact it's your little sister. I need both of you to sit and calm down, take deep breathe, and get your head in the game. Y'all are the biggest in city nobody would fuck with y'all and yall know this. Therefore whoever did this got power just like y'all and they mean business," Red said looking at both of them while making phone call.

" Who you calling," Flex asked standing up.

" My brothers because I know yall would did for me ," Red said as her brother answered the phone.