Chapter 7

Francis " Flex " Elijah Johnson  🔥
Friday evening at 8:44 pm
Rihanna House

" Well Ms.Boss  bitch I like you and I would love to meet this boss who gave birth to you," Flex said laughing.

" That's if we still talking then maybe my mom currently out town she be back soon," Red said drinking her bourbon.

" Where is she out town with your dad," Flex asked.

" No she went on trip with her friends and I've never met my father," Red said finishing the entire drink.

" I'm sorry to hear that Red," Flex said.

" I'm sorry too umm can I get another bourbon on rocks," Red said to waitress in corner.

" Yeah I'll bring to you in second," the waitress said leaving.

I could tell she didn't wanna talk about father situation so I quickly changed the conversation

" So Red you have any siblings," Flex asked.

" Yeah I have two older brothers and we are like super close. My brothers would both die for me before something happen to me," Red said.

" That's how it should be you ride for family always do they live with y'all," Flex asked.

" No they moved to Miami couple years ago but we talk everyday. It's just me in that big house by myself most of time," Red said sipping her drink.

" You have your friends Sam and Will," Flex said finishing his first drink.

" Yeah Will my cousin but they both aggy sometimes I don't like them all time. They know this they just so I don't know crazy," Red said sipping her drink.

" Damn your ass so mean I don't know why they friends with your ass," Flex said laughing.

" Boy I'm not mean I'm just straight bitch that's all and lot people say that. If you can't handle this tongue I may not be girl for you and my friends know this," Red said finishing off her second drink.

" It's all good sexy I'll put that ass in check real quick just let know," Flex said smirking.

" Whatever Flex what about your family parents and your siblings," Red asked.

" I have three older brothers and one baby sister about your age she fifteen. My mom left us when my sister was about 2 she died from cancer. Since then my dad haven't trust no female really," Flex said.

" Sorry bout mom but tell me what your siblings like," Red said laughing.

RIHANNA " Red " RYLEE RIVERS 💖
Friday evening 12:00 pm
Restaurant In Atlanta

Flex and I have been eating and talking with each other all night. Although when I looked at my phone I saw it was @12 in the damn morning.

"Flex," Red said.

" Yeah What's up lil bit," Flex asked.

" Its @12 in the damn morning I can't believe this we been here since @8:30," Red said.

" Dang I lost track time I didn't even know it was that late but I honestly don't care. It was nice talking to you and I enjoyed taking you on this date Red," Flex said.