Chapter 16

RIHANNA " Red " RYLEE RIVERS 💖
Tuesday Night at 7:40pm
Atl High School

Right now I'm just in the gym trying to get my head ready for the game. It's about start in few minutes and we just shooting free throws and chilling. I was actually scrolling on Instagram and I saw my mom Posted. She was looking good and snatched so I liked the picture and comment: My mother is the realest 🤪. Once that was done I felt someone tap me.

" Mama I just liked your picture on the gram," Red said laughing

" I see I just got alert but you good you need anything water or something," Rittany asked.

" Naw I'm good but Flex coming to game and I would real like if you be nice," Red said.

" I was nice last time what you mean you want me to be like son in law come here," Rittany asked laughing.

" No not at all mama just be you and try get to know him is what I mean," Red said laughing.

" Alright baby girl I got you now get your head in game," Rittany said.

" My head always in game but catch after love you mama," Red said.

" Love you too turn up for one time for me," Rittany said as her and Red did their secret hand shake.

" You already know mama," Red said before jogging off.

Once I jogged off I changed into my uniform and got ready for the game. I pulled my hair up into neat ponytail and put my uniform on. When that was done I did my edges because I didn't wanna look to bad. By time that was done they was calling us for pre game warm ups.

Which is just us throwing free throws and then getting ready for the game. We did that for while and then in couple minutes it was game time. I looked and saw Sam sitting with my mom but I didn't see Flex. Although I quickly shook him from my mind and got back focus.

Francis " Flex " Elijah Johnson 🔥
Tuesday Night at 8:34pm
Atl High School

I got to the game a little late but at least I made it to her game. I would have hated to miss her game after I told her I was coming. It had lot people here but I saw Kev and went sat by him. Which happened to be next to Ri mom.

" Hey Rittany," Flex said speaking.

" Hey Flex how are you," Rittany asked standing up to hug him.

" Good how much of the game did I miss," Flex asked taking seat.

" You miss the first and second quarter they about go into half time," Rittany said.

" Yeah where you been dude we both left at the same time," Kev said.

" I had too make couple stops but I'm here right I wasn't going let Ri do-," before he could finish the gym started going crazy.

" Atl high star player Ms.Red with the ball if she makes this shot she will tie the game," the sports reporter said.

When I heard Red name it was like I blocked everything else out. I watched as she ran up to the goal and made the shot. The entire gym on her school side started going crazy as time ran out on clock. I must admit I was mad happy for her but when she turned around it's like her  eyes and my eyes locked.