Chapter 12

RIHANNA " Red " RYLEE RIVERS 💖
Monday Night at 7:45 pm
Rihanna House In Atlanta

Let's just say my mother is the fucking bomb. She have her daughter looking like million dollars and not dollar less baby.When I say my mama dress me from head to toe. Everything I got on my mama bought it back from New York. She did my hair and makeup she got her daughter looking dashing.

" Mama you did your shit damn you made fine ass baby," Red said looking at herself in mirror.

" All my kids fine as hell what you mean look at your mama," Rittany said doing 360 spin.

" Period!," Red said laughing.

" Wait I forgot I got the perfect accessories I bought you from New York," Rittany said waking in her room.

" OMG! Mom this Cuban link is fire," Red said screaming.

" It better be it was $6,568 dollars now turn around so I can put on," Rittany said.

" Lord this is fire on my neck but mama can I please please borrow these shades," Red said grabbing them off her night stand.

" Rihanna you know those are my favorite pair of shades don't break them," Rittany said.

" I'm not I'm take great care of them," Red said putting the shades on.

" Alright lets go take pictures now," Rittany said walking downstairs.

" You already know the drip to hard not to post mother," Red said walking outside.

When I got outside my mom took couple pictures of me then we went back in the house. I picked the cute ones I liked them I posted them to my Instagram. While I was waiting on Flex I just kept refreshing until I saw I had over thousand and something likes in five minutes. Then I heard my doorbell ring and my mom literally ran to it.

Francis " Flex " Elijah Johnson  🔥Monday Night at 8:06 pmFlex House In Atlanta

Monday Night at 8:06 pm
Flex House In Atlanta

I just finished getting dress and I was about head over to go get Red. Although I was little late because I couldn't decide which car to take. Although once I looked at time and realized I was running late I just took first set keys I saw. It ended up being the keys to my gold Lamborghini. I just hopped inside and headed to Red house.

When I got to her house I punched in her pin on keypad and drove inside

When I got to her house I punched in her pin on keypad and drove inside. Just like any dude with manners I got out and rung the door bell for her. Although the person who opened the door was not the person I expected. I actually didn't know who she was because I could have sworn Ri-Ri didn't have any sister.

" Ummm I'm looking for Red," Flex said.

" I know I'm her mother Rittany you can come in if you want," Rittany said stepping aside.

" He didn't need come in because we about to go mother," Red said walking up Flex.

" You look stunting," Flex said to Red.

"I know you but since this little Awkward let me make it not so. Mom this is my friend Flex and Flex this is my mother Rittany," Red said stepping back little.

" Let me just cut to the chase I know who you are and I know what you do. I'm type mother who let her child make her own choices. All I'm say is keep her out harm way and y'all have good night," Rittany said walking upstairs.

" I won't and it was nice meeting you Rittany," Flex shouted as she walked up stairs.

" You as well Mr.Flex," Rittany said before disappearing upstairs.

" Sorry about that my mom ended up coming home early," Red said laughing.

" It's cool I'm just glad she wasn't the type to say she going call cops because I'm older," Flex said laughing.

" She's not but you look handsome," Red said looking Flex in eyes.

" And you look damn good come here," Flex said smashing his lips into Red's lips.

" I couldn't wait to feel them lips but why you looking shook," Red asked laughing.

" How old is your mom," Flex asked confused.

" Oh you shook because my mom young well she had us like very young. My mom had my oldest brother at 12 and my second brother at 13 and me at 17. My mom is only 33 years old she's no where near old," Red said laughing.

" Well that's that I thought she was your sister for second," Flex said laughing.

" Boy I told you all I have is two older brothers you so silly let's go," Red said pulling him out the door.

" Well don't say like that your mama look young as hell," Flex said as he opens the door of the car for Red.

" Don't speak on my mama that's weird as hell I know she young but let it go," Red said laughing.

" Okay I'm sorry let's bounce," Flex said taking off to his dad's house.