Chapter 22

RIHANNA " Red " RYLEE RIVERS 💖
Friday Evening at @1:47pm
Flex House In Atlanta

When Flex said he was gone tear my ass up I got wet as fuck I'm not gone lie. I was so ready to go I beat him to the door and went in the house. Although he wasn't far behind because he came up behind me and started kissing my neck. It felt so good I dropped my shoes on floor and started moaning.

While he was kissing my neck and I was moaning he unzipped my dress and it fell to the ground. Once my dress hit the ground I turned around and started kissed Flex. While I was kissing him I pulled his shirt up and took off over his head and threw it. I instantly started kissing him back and then he stopped me !!

" You know what I think you should show me how sorry you are. You did have dude taking cold showers and I hate cold water," Flex said letting Red go and just looking at her smirking.

" I'm sorry what you want me to do to show you how sorry I am," Red asked looking like innocent girl.

" Well, I don't think you so sorry if you are show your daddy how sorry you are. Show me how much you appreciate me," Flex said sitting on couch.

" Okay I know how I can show you I'm sorry," Red said biting her lip and sitting on top Flex facing him.

" Nawwww I think I wanna punish you first," Flex said sticking his hand in her panties playing with her.

"Okay daddy," Red said kissing him.

After I said that Flex took his fingers and started fingering me. It felt so good but when he speed up his pace I couldn't control myself anymore. I cum all over his fingers and then he took his hand out my Panties.  I grabbed his hand and put his fingers in my mouth and sucked them clean. Once I did that Flex had that I can't believe this look on his face which made me laugh.

" What," Red asked laughing.

" Damn I don't care what you say I knew your ass was lil freak with that phat ass," Flex said unsnapping her bra.

" Whatever but you lay back i'm suppose be showing you how sorry I am," Red said biting her lips.

" Well let's go upstairs then," Flex said.

" Yes Sir," Red said biting her lip as she stood up.

" I'm make you really sorry you know that right," Flex said grabbing Red and pulling her to him.

" Your wish is my command," Red said with a smirk.

After I said that Flex lead me upstairs to big ass room and he pinned me up against the door. I wrap my legs around him and my arms and we start to have a serious tongue war with each other. Although he cheated because he bite my tongue on purpose.

" Ouch," Red said laughing.

" Stop fighting me before I really give you something to scream about," Flex said biting her bottom lip.

" I'm counting on it," Red said biting his lip back.

After I said that he moved down from my lips and start to suck on my neck. I let out sweet low Moans in his ear lord I just want him inside of me. Once I did that, he starts to track my nipples with his tongue. Not long after he put me down and turned me around. He pulled my skirt down and smacked my ass hell hard.

" You know you been very bad right," Flex asked while kissing her bare back.

" Yeah I deserve to be punished in the worse way," Red said while biting her lip.

" Well walk your fine ass over to that bed and lay down," Flex said while smacking her ass again.

" Yes Sir," Red said walking over to the bed.

Flex crawled on top of me and kissed my stomach but immediately I flipped us over so I was on top. He started kissing my leg and then he started sucking on my toes which made me laugh.

" You are so nasty daddy," Red said laughing.

" Just for you I would never suck any other bitch toes," Flex said.

" Good to know," Red said flipping them again.

Once I flipped us again I unbuckled his belt and took it off. I then stuck my hand in his boxers and pulled out his big member. My last boyfriend wasn't this big so damn. Although I didn't let that phase me I teased him a while.I just licking it and not putting it in my mouth. After teasing him while and hearing him grunt I finally gave him head.

After a couple minutes, he cum in my mouth and I swallow. When that was done he goes down on me and gets to work. Lord his head game so good I was trying to close my legs but he held them open making me squirm in his mouth. I begged him to slow down but he keep going at full speed and before you knew it I had cum in his mouth. He licked me all up and then he got ready to inserted himself in me but I stopped him.

" Condom," Red said.

" Really bruhh I wanna feel you," Flex said kissing Red neck.

" I don't care condom or you don't go in at all I'm not on birth control," Red said.

" I'm pull out," Flex said.

" No get condom Flex," Red said.

" Fine," Flex said grabbing condom out night stand and slipping it on.

Once he put condom on I could tell he was low key mad. But I don't give damn he got even more aggressive and I liked it. When I finally looked down at it I saw it was so big. I was so tight but once he was in I couldn't control my moans anymore. The way he makes my body feel is unbelievable. After a couple minutes we switched positions and I got in doggy style my favorite position.

" Damn throwback,"Flex  said.

" Yes papi," Red said and she started throwing back harder.

" Shit Rihanna," Flex said as he held on to her waist.

" I'm doing good job papi," Red asked.

" Yup keep doing just like that baby fuck," Flex said smacking her ass.

" Ouch damn," Red said.

After a couple more minutes me and him both climaxed at the same time as he released inside the condom. I was so out breath and tired but I still got up and went to the bathroom. I started the shower and got inside and couple seconds later Flex got it. We ended up going  for round two in the shower.