Chapter 3

RIHANNA " Red " RYLEE RIVERS 💖
Saturday evening at 1:00 pm
Rihanna House In Atlanta

After I got home late last night I pretty much crashed and i'm just now waking up. It's @1 in the damn evening and I been sleeping all day. I'm home alone almost like always because my mom and her friends took a trip to New York and she won't be back for two more weeks. We don't have practice on the weekends so I decided to just go to the mall and go shopping.

Plus lot people think just because i'm a baller i'm not girly which I am. I just know how to do both because i'm girly girly but I also have tomboy side in me. Although this not tomboy side right now because this bitch about hit the mall for some fashion-forward clothes. Now once I gained my full energy I crawled myself out bed and went in the bathroom.

I started the shower and took care of my hygiene and did my hair and makeup. When that was done I slipped on some lace panties and matching bra then walked into my walk-in closet. I had no idea what I wanted to wear today so I just put on these camouflage pants and my black jacket. Once I had that on I puy my white shoes on and brushed my wig.

I decided to switch it to the purple one today and yes I change my wigs lot so get used to it. When I was done I looked myself head to toe and gave myself the okay. After I just grabbed my purse, phone, and keys and walked downstairs to the garage. I just decided to take my Dodge Challenger Hell Cat today although I have two cars.

Once I got in my car I started it up and was about pull off when my phone started ringing it was my brother Yemon but he goes by Yeezy

Once I got in my car I started it up and was about pull off when my phone started ringing it was my brother Yemon but he goes by Yeezy. Plus when I talk to one I always end up talking to other because they always together like they connected. Well, all us extremal close and my brothers are for sure they only year apart from each other.

My other brother is Bryson but he goes by Sunny and Sunny is the youngest brother he 21. Yeezy is twenty-two and he more of the hardcore brother serious about everything. Sunny is the fun and laid back brother and if we didn't have Sunny lord bless Yeezy. That's the only person who can get him to let go every now and then.

" What's good brothers what the hell yall doing in Miami," Red asked in camera laughing.

" Nothing about go fuck couple hoes but called to check up on you first lil sis what you doing," Sunny asked.

" Nothing about head out to the mall and do some shopping," Red said.

" You got the strap on you right Rihanna," Yeezy asked.

" Yes bro i'm always strapping you know this why even ask," Red said.

Yeezy only calls me by my real name when he's being serious other than that it's Red or Sis

" Look lil sis but anyways I saw online you blew that other team out water congrats little sis but watch your layups," Sunny said.

" Yeah that girl could have filed you if she wanted to so don't be doing that shit you know better dribbled back and then hit that layup," Yeezy said.

My brothers always calling about basketball they get on my nervous I swear. They always watch my game online and they wanna tell me everything I did wrong.

" Okay I'm pay attention when I'm doing my layups next time. Anyways when yall coming back home I miss yall and mom never home and i'm always alone," Red said.

" I don't know you know we are handling shit lil bit but we told you to move Miami with us. You could always have your big brothers to protect you," Sunny said.

" I know school almost over I got five months left and i'm graduating and it's basket-," before I could finish my brother did.

" And it's basketball season we know this Red. When you ready you can join us in Miami lil sis we going buy you your own house," Yeezy said.

" Yup just like we planned right on the beach and you can go college and play basketball just like WE planned," Sunny said.

" Yup the first lawyer in the family so if we ever get caught up you can bail us out," Yeezy said laughing.

" Aight love yall niggas I got to go and yall don't like me talking and driving so," Red said putting her car in drive and pulling out onto the road.

" Alright and we transferred some money in your account you should have $65 million in your account now Red and don't let nobody see your bank shit," Yeezy said.

" Okay bro I love yall I got it talk to yall later," Red said driving down the street.

" Okay love you to baby sis and be careful out there in ATL," Sunny said.

" Yeah you heard your brother be safe and stay smart love you big head," Yeezy said.

" Love you to bro ttyl," Red said before hanging the phone up.

I love my brothers to death how could I not they take care of me and mama pay the bills and everything. They been that way since they were young and always was so overprotective of me since i'm their baby sister. Anyways once I hung up the phone with them I headed straight to the mall. Especially being I have more bands in my account he'll yeah going crazy dumb shopping.

Hope you enjoyed the
Third chapter VOTE AND COMMENT !!

Thanks ~Summer 💖