Chapter 8

RIHANNA " Red " RYLEE RIVERS 💖
Saturday evening at 2:25 pm
Rihanna House In Atlanta

I'm just now waking up and it's @2:25 in evening on Saturday. Although the first thing I did do was grab my phone. I had miss call from my brother and my mom and everyone. People just never leave me alone but what did catch my attention was Flex. He had texted me so I just had text him back first it was only right.

Flex 🔥👅- Goodmorning Ri 😘

Ice-Queen🥶-Sorry I'm just now getting up good evening 😭

Flex🔥👅- That's Cool wyd today Ri

Ice-Queen🥶- Practicing on my layups and getting ready for my basketball game Tuesday

Flex🔥👅- You want some help

Ice-Queen🥶- Sure why not meet me at the park ???

Flex 🔥👅- No meet me at my house 32786 Atlanta Drive

Ice-Queen🥶- You got basketball court

Flex🔥👅- Yup inside and outside one at that

Ice-Queen🥶- But I wanna go to park 🥺

Flex🔥👅- Fine damn ill meet at one on south side Atlanta

Ice-Queen🥶- Okay Cool I'm bout get dress I'm text when I pull up

Flex🔥👅- Okay Ri

Once I texted Flex back I called my family and talked to them for while. They just wanted to be nosey and see what I was up to then I went to get dress. I took quick shower and took care of my hygienes. When that was done I took my wig off and just let my real hair down. It was clean so I just curled it with wand and let hang.

When that was done I didn't wanna do makeup so I just put my lashes on and put some lipgloss on my lips. For my outfit I just went with these grey shorts and my white t-shirt. Although I'm type girl who feel naked with out no jewelry so I put my gold chain on and my gold Rolex. I looked in mirror and I was to cute so I put my white balenciaga on and then grabbed my phone and purse and walked downstairs.

 I looked in mirror and I was to cute so I put my white balenciaga on and then grabbed my phone and purse and walked downstairs

When I got downstairs I grabbed my water bottle and filled it up with ice. By time I'm done playing it should have melted and be nice and cold. Once that was done I walked in my garage and grabbed the keys to my mom Mercedes Benz and hopped inside. I love my mom car maybe I'll buy one of my own although when that was done I backed out and head to the park. I'm going up show Flex is all I thought.