Chapter 21

RIHANNA " Red " RYLEE RIVERS 💖
Friday Evening at @10:38pm
Club In Atlanta

As soon as we stepped into the club you could hear the music blasting and dance floor was lit. I was ready to start dancing and turning up but first he bought me upstairs to Vip area. It was pretty much packed but I recognized a couple of boys. They worked for Flex family and most of them knew me and spoke. I decided to take seat on the couch and wait for my girls to come.

" You want anything baby girl," Flex asked bending down to her ear.

" Yeah can I have some Ace Champagne," Red asked.

" Alright baby you good until I come back," Flex asked.

" Of course," Red said peeking his lips.

Once I told Flex I was gone be good I watched him walk off. I don't know what was taking Will and Sam so long to get up here. They was right behind us yet they still haven't made it upstairs. Although I just shook the thought when I saw Flex walking back with bottle of Ace Champagne. He opened the champagne and he poured me glass and reached it to me.

" Thank you," Red said sipping on her champagne.

" Bitch! Let's go dance," Sam screamed walking in vip.

" Yup because I'm ready to twerk," Will said while sipping on her drink.

" Okay but what took y'all so long to get up here I been waiting," Red said laughing.

" Alcohol," both them said at same time.

" Why didn't I guess that I'll be back," Red said kissing Flex before walking off.

Once I walked off with my girls and my champagne we got to dance floor and was just having fun. The music was lit the vibes was amazing and this ass was shaking. Freak Hoes came on and I started going crazy on Will and she was doing the same on Sam.

By time the song was over we all were tired and had given our all. We just decided to go to the bar and get drink because it had got hot. I wasn't trying to get drunk tonight so I just got second glass of champagne. While I was drinking my champagne I told Will take me picture so I can post it.

 While I was drinking my champagne I told Will take me picture so I can post it

My picture came out bomb and I posted it with nasty caption. What can I say I'm horny and I haven't had sex since I broke up with my last boyfriend. Now that I got new one I think it's time I get this kitty licked and teased again. Although once that was done I had over two thousand likes in thirty seconds. But I was snapped out of my thought when someone tapped my shoulder.

" Can I help you," Red asked in sweet tone.

" Yes you can your just so beautiful that I just could not pass you by. My names is Marcus and yours is beautiful," Marcus asked.

" My name is I have boyfriend sorry," Red said laughing.

" Well I don't see him with you so in my eyes your single sexy," Marcus said grabbing her by shoulder.

Francis " Flex " Elijah Johnson 🔥
Friday Evening at @12:46pm
Club In Atlanta

I was just chilling with my boys in vip and having couple blunts. I wasn't high or anything because I had baby girl with me. I got make sure she straight so that means I got stay straight. Although as we was leaning over the balcony I could see some dude trying to talk to her. At first I laughed because I'm pretty sure she curved him but then I saw him touch her. That's big no no so I walked downstairs and to were she was sitting.

" Is there problem son because I'm pretty sure by now she told you she had boyfriend," Flex said to dude.

" Ummmm....my....my.. bad I didn't know she was yours it's all cool," the dude said backing away and disappearing into the crowd.

" You didn't have to scare him like that I mean damn," Red said getting up laughing.

" He ain't have touch you I don't give damn," Flex said wrapping his arm around red waist.

" Whatever come on I think you deserve dance," Red said pulling Flex to the dance floor.

When Red pulled me to dance floor She Knows came on and she started moving her ass to beat on dude. I ain't gone lie I didn't hav sex in while and she was turning dude on to much. If she ain't giving it up tonight I need her stop. So I grabbed her by waist and pushed her off me gently.

" What's wrong," Red asked turning around smirking.

" You know what you did and if you not gone fix it just chill Ri," Flex said finishing off his drink in his hand.

" I'm fix it for you daddy," Red whispered in his ear turning him on even more.

" Look Ri if you not ready to do that with me it's cool you know," Flex whispered back in her ear.

" I'm ready it not like I'm virgin," Red said laughing.

" Alright lets go then baby girl," Flex said kissing her then leading her out the club.

Once I led Ri out the club I opened the car door for her and helped her inside. After she got inside I hopped in on driver side and drove full speed to my house. I'm going tear her ass up she don't know how bad she about get it. Within twenty minutes I had made home and I helped Rihanna out the car.

" Nice house," Red said getting out car.

" Thanks but you gone see that later I'm trying get you out them clothes and to the bed," Flex said kissing her neck.

" Who said anything about making it to the bed daddy," Red said taking her shoes off outside.

" You sure you not drunk," Flex asked laughing.

" I'm sure only had two glasses of champagne," Red said kissing Flex.

" Well damn you bout feel everything because I been waiting to tear your ass up," Flex said smirking.