Wake up.

Dream would wake up, or so he thought he had woken up. He was awake but it felt like a dream. He looked down and realized that the cloths he was wearing were his old outfit, from before the stone imprisonment. He got up and saw the old village. What memorize it brought back to him. As he was walking, the sky became dark as he remembered what had happened that day.

He started to run to the tree as fast as he could but he was to slow he was always to slow. When he got there it was to late. This nightmare played in dreams head almost every time he tried to sleep or some other form or horror, this is why he never sleep he just couldn't keep reliving the nightmare every night. Dream had froze in place why couldn't he move, "maybe if I moved that day I could've helped nightmare" Dream thought.

Then quicker than a flash of light nightmare was killing the towns people as dream reached for the last golden apple and ate it. Everything was going dark he could still hear nightmare. This was the only good part of the dream, nightmare was calling dreams name in panic. When dream was turning he could just barley hear the sadness in nightmares voice as nightmare called his name over and over again. Dream, Dream, DREAM!, DREAM!!

DREAM WAKE UP