The Tea

Lust gasped even louder than before "is it cross!?" "What no? Why would I have a crush on cross he's just a good friend of mine" Dream said in confusion. "Oh! Nevermind then... and also you didn't hear that from me" lust said while lowering back into his seat "well if it isn't cross who is it then?" Dream gulped "if I tell you this you can't tell nightmare or cross since cross still works for nightmare, Oh and you can't tell ink since he has a blabber mouth, got it?" "Got it" all three of them said at the same time.

Dream sighed "alright, I have a crush on... on swap" the table was silent for a moment while everyone had shocked faces, then lust burst out "YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON SWAP!?" Dream jumped back then said "y-yea?" lust sat back down "that's so... so adorable! Omg how long have you had a crush on him?" Dream blushed lightly "Well I think I've had small feelings for him for awhile but It definitely stood out earlier this morning... he woke me up when I was having a nightmare he was so kind and his eyes, oh how his eyes where so beautiful..."

"Aww home sweet" outer said "that's so cute" dream became even more flustered and sank into the seat then the waiter arrived with there nice cream and put there nice cream orders on the table "enjoy your nice cream" the waiter said "T-Thanks" dream said. Dream picked up his spoon and started eating and the others joined in. "So" dream said "anything new with you guys?" As soon as dream said that a small portal popped up in dreams face. Dream was confused for a second then he hear swap yell.

"DREAM! CAN YOU GET OVER HERE NOW!?"