What do I do now?

Dream had stepped through the portal and let out a sigh as he checked the time. "It's already 6:14? Had I really been there that long?" Dream thought as he went downstairs. He walked towards the kitchen as he saw a note on the counter, it read "Sorry dream ink woke up surprisingly early so we went out to do a quick patrol of an AU that has been getting some threats. I'll bring back lunch we should be back around that time. See you then!
-Swap"

"Huh" dream said. "It's weird how ink got up this early, even when he wakes up later he's very tired" dream said to himself while putting the note back on the counter. "Hmmm what to do now? They'll be gone for awhile... maybe I can visit outer today haven't seen him in awhile" dream thought while walking back upstairs "And maybe I'll wear something more casual, this outfit needs a wash anyway". Dream opened his closet and picked out a plain white shirt and a yellow sweater (a little oversized) with some black bell bottom pants.

When dream was done getting changed he put his uniform in the washer with some other cloths then turned it on. "There, this will work for now" Dream said while opening a portal to outertale. Dream walked through the portal and went to look for outer. "I forgot how peaceful and beautiful it is here, it's so lovely" Dream said to himself as he gazed at the stars. "It's reminds me of blues eyes when he's happy" Dream blushed at the thought of blues big kind eyes. As he was walking he heard a voice...

"Dream! Hey dream how's it going"