Outertale

"Dream! Hey dream what's up" Dream had turned to the person calling his name. It was lust, as lust approached Dream said "Hey lust how are you? Also, what are you doing here?" As lust stood next to Dream, lust answered the question "Im doing good and oh haha, I'm here on a date night" as soon as lust said that dream saw another sans approach, it was dance "Aww how sweet, I'm sorry to interrupt" dream said while walking with lust.

"Oh your fine" lust exclaimed "outer is with us to". As lust said that he saw outer approach as well. "woah is that dream hey how's it going... woah, hey did you get taller?" Outer said. Dream looked at outer "Have I? I haven't really noticed" lust stood next to dream and gave him a puzzled look "huh now that you mention it outer, Dream has got just a little taller." Lust said.

"Weird" dance said out of the blue "anyone wanna go get some nice cream?" "Sure" the three replied in unison. - After they arrived at the nice cream shop they sat down they placed there orders. As they waited for there nice cream to be made and served lust spoke up and said "So dream... you got any new tea?". "O-oh um well yeah I got one thing that's kinda new" dream said nervously. Lust gasped "Do tell"

"Umm well... I sorta have a crush"