Nightmare...

"Nightmare, why is he involved and why dose he want souls?" Dream thought. He tried to listen more but a bone shot through the tree and almost hit him "crap! How did they see me!" Dream thought. He jumped up and stood on a branch while he signaled to the other two to be ready for attack and that he's going in. Dream jumped down and grabbed the sans holding a blade to his throat "Don't move or he gets it" dream said in a threating voice. The papyrus backed down as dream spoke up again "I want you to answer my questions and we might let you go" the papyrus was silent for a second then said "fine whatever"

Dream said "why do you need monster souls for nightmare?" The sans jerked trying to get away but he was highly unskilled so dream stoped him instantly. "Answer my question" the papyrus looked timid but said "we don't know what he wants them for but one day he came here and told us if we didn't get souls he would kill us both. That's it" dream look at them for a second "Okay here is what where going to do. Im going to take you to an au where your safe from nightmare and so the towns people are safe from you two. Dose that sound good?" The sans and papyrus looked at each other and the sans slightly shook his head yes then the papyrus said "y-yes that sounds good"

"Alrighty!" Dream let go of the sans and signaled to the other two to come out. "Swap please make a portal to the decontamination room please, and ink please restrain them" dream said to and ink swap. Swap and ink did as dream said "decontamination? Restrain? This wasn't apart of the deal! You said you take use to a place free of nightmare!" Sans shouted "yes I did but first we need to make sure that there are no trackers on you or if there's pieces of nightmare goop on you two so he cant tract us. So we need to decontaminate you two first and the restraints are for our safety, dose that make sense?" The sans mumbles something and looked down.

"Alrighty let's go"