Pedro Pascal - Parents are difficult

Gn! Teenager! reader x Father-Figure! Pedro Pascal

You get kicked out and Pedro's there for you when you cry.

Words: 690

---

You were acting perfectly. You were playing the Mandalorian's daughter figure: Aayla (this isn't the actual character from the show, I just couldn't come up with a name.) You had just finished acting a scene where you save Mando from a shit load of stormtroopers.

"And...CUT!" you heard a director yell. Your muscles immediately relaxed and you spun the lightsaber around a few times. Pedro got off the floor and dusted himself off.

"Hey, good job!" he congratulated, giving you a thumbs up. You turned around to see Pedro with his helmet resting atop his head and couldn't help but let out a giggle.

"You did better," you smiled.

"Lies," he joked sarcastically.

You laughed until you heard the Mandalorian theme song. It was your phone ringing. You took it out of your pocket to see your mom was calling. "Can I...?" you asked, turning your attention to Pedro and pointing at your phone. He nodded softly with a smile. You answered it.

"Hey, what's up?" you greeted nonchalantly.

"We have something to tell you," your mother said.

You could tell the phone was on speaker and your dad had something to say. "Yeah?" you asked in a hopeful tone.

"Well...we're uhh...we're umm...." your mother hesitated.

"You're what?" you asked.

"We're kicking you out!" your father blurted.

You looked at Pedro who had now started a conversation with someone else. "Why?" you asked in a saddened tone.

"Look, honey-" she started.

"If you call me honey one more time, I will knock your teeth out," you cut off calmly.

"Okay...Y/n, then?" she asked.

"No, no Y/n," you said sternly "You are not worthy to even call me a name, you're the absolute worst parents in the world," you growled, a bit louder than you meant to, but nobody heard. There was a moment of silence.

"You're a filthy actor," your mom said snobishly.

"You can pack your bags tonight," your dad said sternly.

You hung up. You were mad. Beyond mad. You went over to one of the main directors. "Hey, uhh.." you started. You looked at your watch. It was 3:29 pm (15:29). "Can I have the rest of the day off?" you asked, "A family emergency came up."  

"Yeah, of course," he smiled.

"Thanks!" you replied, running off. You were so confused and angry that you didn't notice Pedro following you in his car. You were driving a black Sport Bronco. You drove to your house to see your parents weren't home. You ran inside, packed your stuff quickly, and threw it all in your trunk. Pedro was watching you a few houses down. You got in your car and were about to start the engine. Then just for fun, you ran back inside and smashed a few plates to make them mad. You were still stressed but you felt a little better. You got back into your Bronco and drove to your trailer near your acting studio. You decided to just have a good cry about the whole thing. You were huddled in the corner, crying. You didn't hear Pedro knocking at the door. After a minute, he let himself in and rushed over to you.

"Y/n/n? It's okay, it's okay," he soothed wrapping his arms around you.

You dried your tears immediately.

"I'm fine, I'm fine" you repeated.

"Let it out," he said softly.

You let a few tears slip.

"What happened?" he asked.

"Well, uhh..." you started.

You told him everything from picking up the phone to smashing plates to sitting in the corner and crying but left out the part as to why they kicked you out.

"Why did they kick you out anyway?" he asked.

"Cause I'm a 'filthy actor'," you said sadly.

Your tears were all dry now.

"¿Por qué no todos los padres pueden ser como tú?" you muttered.

(It means "Why can't all parents be like you?")

He understood you (obviously). "No lo sé, pero con mucho gusto me convertiría en tu padre si quieres que lo haga," he replied.

(It means "I don't know, but I would gladly become your father if you want me to.")

Your eyes lit up. "¿En serio?" you asked hopefully.

(It means "Really?")

"Of course" he replied.

You both smiled and hugged.

---

Published 1/24/2023

Last edited 3/17/2024

One-shots and ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara