Cisco Ramon - Monster

Male!Gay!Adopted!Reader x Cisco Ramon

I was at a Christmas party with my adopted family. Joe West was my adopted father. He was introducing me to Wally, his long, lost son. I had seen Wally before. I tried my best to get out of the conversation and sit and brood, with a bottle of alcohol, in the corner or some shit, but no luck. Wally noticed my intentions. "Didn't know you were a coward, too," Wally commented. "Wally," Joe scolded. "You know, Joe and Iris told me a lot about you. Made it out like you could walk on water or somethin', but they never mentioned anything about you being a coward. "Enough," Joe demanded. "Joe, you can't deny the truth," I scoffed. "Y/n-" Joe started. "I said not to call me that," I ordered, my fists clenched. "I'll just take a lap," Wally said, walking away. Joe looked at me. "Stop talking about me like I'm a fucking angel!" I yelled, "I'm not! I'm a fucking selfish adult with anger issues, alcohol problems, and social anxiety! I'm not anything you explain me to be! I have a fucking metal arm! I can grow dragon wings out of my back! I'm a monster!" At that, the whole room's attention was on me. "I'll be upstairs," I whispered, tears slipping past my eyelids as I went upstairs to my room. The chatter continued. At the top of the stairway, I heard my name. "Y/n?" "It's not Y/n. People call me Dragon-" I turned around and saw Cisco, my best friend. "Sorry, Cisco, I...thought you were someone else." "Y/n?" Cisco asked. "Y-Yeah?" I stuttered. "You know you're not a monster, right?" Cisco asked hesitantly. I stayed silent. "Y/n," he wined, "We've had this talk before." Cisco hugged me. My face was buried in his chest. After a few seconds, the hug broke apart.

"You know I love you, right?" Cisco asked. "Y-You what? Actually?" I replied, surprised. He nodded. I gave him a peck on the lips. "Thanks, Cisco," I mumbled. "Always a pleasure," he smiled, kissing me again.

---

Yeah, I dunno 'bout you guys, but I am SIMPING for Cisco Ramon.
You have never seen ANYONE simp harder.

*Deep sigh*

I feel like this will completely ruin my future.

#SIMP4CISCO