Sturniolo Triplets - Again?

Hey. So, you are one of the Sturniolo triplets [Quadruplets, including you]. This was mostly meant for a male reader but I guess GN would work. Anyway, you're the cold sibling. You spent every video on your phone in the back or tackling Nick. So, enjoy... I guess.

GN! Reader x Brothers! Sturniolo Triplets

Words: 392

---

I was in the back with a black hoodie on. I had a beating from my Dad a few hours ago. I was getting a little overwhelmed from social anxiety while Matt, Chris, and Nick talked about random shit. I put my playlist and AirPods on. The first song was 'I Deserve to Bleed' by Sushi Soucy. A minute later, Nick took my phone and my AirPods. "Nick, I swear to fucking god," I mumbled as he looked at my phone, knowing I was caught again. "Y/n, I said to stop listening to this shit," Nick sighed. "Gimme the fucking phone," I ordered, elbowing him in the shoulder and grabbing the phone. I silently turned my phone off and laid down, turning away from him. After a minute, I started scrolling through TikTok while my AirPods were on. Nick picked up his phone and started texting me.

N: How long since u slept?

Y: 2 weeks or smth 

I heard Nick grumble.

N: Ate?

Y: 3 weeks or smth, Idk

Nick glanced at Matt and Chris who were still arguing.

N: Eat

N: Its not gud 4 u if u dont

Y: Not hungry

Nick was silent and didn't text back for a second.

N: Did dad hit u?

N: Again?

I gulped.

Y: Yeah it's nothing tho don't worry bout it

Nick growled and Chris and Matt heard him. "Yo, tiger, what's up?" Matt asked. "Dad fuckin..." Nick said, glancing at the camera, then at you, "Well, you can probably guess." Matt slammed his fist on the steering wheel as I shifted to lay down, facing the ceiling. "Dammit," Chris muttered. Matt turned the camera off and everybody looked at me. "Wh-What?" I stuttered, getting anxious. "How many cuts?" Matt asked. "One," I mumbled. "Where?" Chris asked. "Shoulder to wrist," I muttered. Chris was about to say something but I interrupted. "I already stitched it, I'm fine," I mumbled.

I put my head down, avoiding eye contact. Nick surprisingly pulled me in for a hug. Nick and Chris jumped in the back and dog piled the hug. "Thanks," I mumbled.

---

Published 9/19/2023

Last edited 9/19/2023