The Mandalorian - Don't Apologize

Male!Teenager! Reader x Father-Figure Mando

I dragged myself back to Mando's ship. I convinced him that I could get this mission done by myself after I hadn't slept for weeks, which I did, but not without getting hurt in the process. It was midnight when I came inside. I took my shirt off and patched up my wounds, mainly on my upper body, and completely forgetting about the blood, bruises, and scratches on my face. I heard footsteps and Mando jumped down from the cockpit. I turned to look sat him, caught red-handed [Not literally hands covered in blood], unable to read his body language, despite how good I was at it.

[You look like this:

]

I crossed my hands in front, my left hand holding my right wrist. I put my head down, biting my lower lip nervously, making it bleed. After a few moments, Mando broke the silence, "Did you kill him? The bounty?" Mando asked. I nodded. "Yes, sir." "Good," Mando sighed. He put a hand on my shoulder and flipped me around to look at the mirror as he stood behind me. "Look," Mando stated, "What do you see?" "You... A stong , beskar-wearing Mandalorian... And me...just a weak, stubborn 18-year-old..." 

Mando looked at me intently. He flipped me around, facing him, and put both his hands on my shoulders. I looked up at him. I could tell his eyes were scanning over the scratches and scars. I put my head down. Mando's gloved hand gently gripped my chin and lifted my head for my eyes to meet where I assumed his eyes were. I swallowed hard. "Sorry," I barely whispered, my voice cracking. "No," he said sternly, "Don't apologize." 

Mando started walking away, "Follow me." I swallowed hard and followed. He led me to the cockpit and told me to sit down. I did as told. He took a wet rag that he got ready before we came up and looked at me face. Mando leaned forward and I puffed my chest up like I did in the Republic Air Force. 

Mando reached out and started to dab the blood off with the wet rag. After he got the blood off, he put the rag down and gangly turned my head 90° so that it was pointing to the left. Mando hummed and I closed my eyes for a second nervously. He got up abruptly. "I'll be back. Don't move a muscle," he said, going down to the cockpit.

He came up a minute later with bandages and stitches. He sat back down, leaned over, his elbows on his knees and looked at my nose. He moved my nose to the side which made a loud crack. I did my best not to wince as Mando immediately regretted touching it. "Dank farrik..." He mumbled, "...You okay, kid?" "Yes, sir," I said clearly. He hummed and put a nose bandage on it:

"That's gonna have to stay there for a couple weeks," Mando said

"That's gonna have to stay there for a couple weeks," Mando said. I groaned quietly, receiving a chuckle from Mando. Next, he stitched the cut across my cheek. "Better?" Mando asked. "Yes, sir," I nodded. Mando stood up and I did the same. Mando hugged my tightly, my bare skin against his cold armor feeling refreshing. "Now, let's get you to bed?" Mando asked, "You haven't slept in weeks-" But, by the time he looked down, I was already softly snoring. He smiled softly down at his brave soldier.

🅟🅤🅑🅛🅘🅢🅗🅔🅓 ➒/➊➌/➋⓿➋➌

🅛🅐🅢🅣 🅔🅓🅘🅣🅔🅓 ➒/➊➌/➋⓿➋➌