♡Troubles and cuddles♡

Kreek P.O.V :

I saw tanqr in my bed 8n the same room I held up my dagger and swing at the bed. But I relised he doged it....I screamed at the top of my lungs, but I think some others heard. I heard running from the halls and then I heard thr door knob turn and open.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd person veiw :

Minitoon : KREEK?! Whats happening in here?!
Sabrina : 🤨
Ashley :whats happening at 1AM 😪

Kreek : SOMEONE IS IN MY BED!
Tanqr : chill mate, itz just me and I thought thiz was my room ~,~
Dj : yall share the room- and theres 2 beds for a reason😃
Russo : *nods*
Kreek : Why is he even in my room we are rivals....
Sabrina : "rivals"
Kreek : *blushes slightly*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tanqr P.O.V :

I blushed under my mask when I saw kreek blush at what sabrina said. I knew he liked someone but I didn't think it was me. "ay mate, relax" I said. "just go to sleep im not that bad"
Kreek just loked flustered and climbed into the extra bed, i wish he layed with me instead of getting in tye extra bed....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~"~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"~~~~~~~~~~~
Kreek P.O.V : everyone left the room and I climbed into the extra bed. I fell asleep but soon woke back up because of my sleeping disorder...I walked over to tanqr's bed and nuged him a little so he'd wake up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tanqr : I woke up to feel a nuge on my shoulder and I heard someone whimpering like a small dog. I opened my eyes and saw kreek,standing there,with a small bear. I relised he was scared so I opened the covers and wat hed him climb inside. I put my arms around his waist and pulled him into my chest. I co7ld tell he stoped crying because he slowed his breath.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~=~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hoopie : I was walking to tanqr's room when I saw that the door was open, i peeked inside and saw tanqr opening the blanket to kreek and then cuddling. I pulled out my phone and got a quick picture . I edited it and posted on twitter with some captions and then sent it to the hosts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tanqr P.O.V : i woke up the next morning to see kreek still sleeping, i reached for my phone and unlocked it to see twitter notifications from fans of me and.......kreek? I opened twitter and looked at the messages and scrolled by a picture taken from HOOPIE?! I looked at it and it was me and kreek cuddling at night. But I must say, it felt nice......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ty for reading chapter 4? Hell I forgot what chapter im on 😪