-The dress rehersal talk-

Tanqr P.O.V : I jumped out of bed and walked to the RBB Ktichen , when I got there I got some weird looks from the hosts. I asked "whats wrong?", and they just smiled and they passed me some eggs with bacon. I sat on the couch and looked through the twitter comments and responded to most of them. There were many supporters and some not,but that was okay, he doesnt even love me......right? I snapped 9ut of my thoughts when heard someone coming down the stairs rather quickly. I turned to the stairs and saw Kreek, in a size to big RBB hoodie.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kreek P.O.V : I woke up slightly seeing Tanqr getting dressed. I closed my eyes and acted like I was asleep so he didn't think I was awake. Once i was sure he was gone, i climbed out of his bed and searched the closet for a hoodie, or atleast anything. I found an RBB Hoodie, but it looked atleast 3 sizes to big for me. I just slipped it on and headed to get ready. After that i went downstairs and saw the hosts talking while holding and sipping coffee. I looked at my phone and whipped up a poptart and some orange juice. The hosts relized I was down so they said goodmorning. I said it back and sat at one of the kitchen islands.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tanqr P.O.V :

I finished eating my eggs and bacon so i decided to go back to the kitchen. I couldnt be rude and not wash my dish so i did just that. I walked over and saw kreek still eating. I put my plates down and started fiddling with the sink. BUT TELL ME, WHY WAS THIS SO DIFFICULT..!!!????!!!?! Like it was one of those fancy sinks😭 but I think kreek saw this so he set his stuff down and came to help.
'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kreek P.O.V : I looked up from my plate to see Tanqr struggling with using the sink. I set down my halfeaten poptart and glass of orange juice, and walked behind him. I think I sartled him but i asked if he wanted help, he responded yes and i showed him how to use it. After he gave me a hug and went to go grab his phone off of the coffee table in the lobby. Meanwhile I decided to go to the locker rooms to go get ready for the battle backs. It was going to be in an abandoned area and would have "escape room like items" to escape. It sounded easy so I thought it would be a blast.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd person P.O.V :

Tanqr : * gets ready and brushes hair*

Kreek : *unlocks door for the locker rooms and makeup rooms*
Kreek : so thats what you look like without the mask, huh.

Tanqr : *startled* I thought noone was going to be in here till later?!

Kreek : thats right but, im getting ready early. Btw your hair has a strand falling out😒

Tanqr : oh alright, im almost done so the room will be all yours

Kreek : oh alright ,😪

Tanqr : btw, about last night.....why where you scared?

Kreek : wel i have trouble sleeping and i just couldn't sleep.... I just wanted to sleep with someone...

Tanqr : oh alright.. If you need too you can always come sleep by me😏

Kreek : * blushes*

Tanqr : * laughs*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note ♡♡
The next chapter will be longer and in 2 parts so its not so much to read♡
And its almost done !