I guess its the end of us...

Kreek P.O.V :

I was woken by someone calling my name....it was Minitoon. He said that we needed to find a cure for the infection...i sat up quickly and minitoon waited for me. I wanted to say stuff, but my mouth stayed shut. I got dressed and packed a small bag with necessities. Minitoon and I where soon walking down the RBB hallways, when i forgot about one person, timmeh. I couldnt bring timmeh with me even if I wanted to. Its too dangerous...i kept walking until Minitoon and I reached the judges tech room. I knocked on the door and only russo was inside. Timmeh soon follow behind russo and gave me a big bear hug. And like always, he asked for robux. I told him on my desk, there was robux he could have. He ran off to redeem and spend while russo chased after him like the random father figure he is-. Mini and I slipped out of the building through a window and got to work finding the cure. But before I could get out....someone grabbed my hand. It wasnt minitoon, It was tanqr....He stopped me dead before I could fall off the roof from a small crack in the roof. He pulled me back inside, but I tried to get loose out of his grip, but nothing. He held ono me till I finally spoke up. " what do you think you're doing!?" i asked. "saving you from the crack in the roof. Im not that heartless ,yea?" tanqr said. "well thank you, but i dont need saving from your infected ass." i said back. "ouch that hurts! Pay some respect now will you". He said. "how bout no. Now let me go.." i said, "how about no? Or please?" tanqr replied. I couldnt stand this guy.! Minitoon screamed for me to hurry up so we could go. I kept trying to get out of tanqr grip until finally, i got loosened and slipped out. I unlocked the window and hopped out almost not missing the crack. Minitoon and I ran out and away from the building....and that was all I ever saw of Tanqr, timmeh, the judges, flamingo, denis, and lego.......

%%%%%:%%%%%%%:%:%%::%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%%%::%:%:%:%:%:%:%%%:%:%:%:%:%::::%%
Time skip a year (im trying to finish this book bc im losing ideas😖)
%%%%%%%:%:%:%":%::::%%::%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%%:%::%%:%:%:%:%:%::%

Minitoon P.O.V :

Kreek and I have been searching for the cure for a year now....we have travled to many places and have searched up and down for it. Till suddenly...we found it....kreek yelped out a cheer of joy and called me over. I took a look and said..."its the cure" we grabbed as much kf it there was and put it in kreeks bag hoping nothing woukd bream. We headed back to the rbb building on a special trail route that kreek knew from the event. We also had a map in case and we had our phones. We soon got close enouvh to the rbb building where we could see how much it changed. Hell even the lobby was different. Decorated with green,pink-ish-purple, and blue colors. There was a front desk with a light up sign ssying RBB on it, and even the buildings color style has changed. Kreek and I wowed in shock and knocked on the door. We must've scared the judges when they saw us. I mean we where wearing our regular clothes exept tthey where rundown, and our shoes were muddy. They took us in and asked if we had found the cure. Kreek said yes and gave her the bag. Then we plotted how we would cure tanqr...but kreek came up with something and how to do it. He suggested to put it in his breakfast and if it doesnt work then we can just say its medicine. We all agreed on it and waited till he came down. Well not kreek and i, we had.to go change our run-downed clothes.

:":%:%::%:%:::%:%:%%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%

3rx person :

S : makes tanqr food and adds the cure*

T : hey whats up sabrina! Is that for me?

S : yeah come sit and ill give you some.

T : sits down on a blue bar-stool*

S : here u go ^~^

T : eats* not bad! Did taste kinda funny . Ima go take a nap..

S : alright.

%::%%::%%::%%::%:%%:%::%%::%%:%:%:%::%%:%::%:%:%:%:%%::%:%%:%:%:%::%:%:%:%:%%:

Kreek P.O.V :

I was walking around the rbb building and exploring all the new stuff , when i spotted timmeh playing with some toy cars while doing homework . I walked over but before i said anything....he jumped onto me in a joy of happiness. He then let go and started talking non stop about everything i missed. Which was alot.....😖. He then explajned tbat tanqr hadnt become infected once this year but his eye started to freek him out. I assured him that its okay and to not be scared. I thdn got up and walked over to zabrina who said tanqr was taking a nap and was hoping it worked. I sajd okay and left her alone. I walked up to the top floor where ominuse nebula and pjnkleaf where sharing a room. I got close to the door and knocked. Though noone answered. Weird...i knocked again and again but nothing. I soon just left it be and went to find my room. Sure enough, i shared a room with tanqr . But there was another room by ours? It was weird because there has never been any doors by ours. I looked at the name and relised it was lego and minitoon's room. It made some sence they where both piggy youtubers. I unlocked my dorm with the new key I was given and saw tanqr napping in the spare bed that had his name engraved in it. I took a shower and then sat down to edit some drafts that i had made and also timmeh.But I was soon stopped by the sounds of grunting from tanqr. He soon sat up and I got frightened. I watched silently and waited. He soon got up and i saw his eyes where different...a neon blue faded his eyes quickly while the other stayed. One was now neon blue matching his mask, and the other gray. I watched in shock unil he turned around to see me editing. "shit shit shit... Im screwed" i thought to myself. Tanqr got up out of bed with his hand covering the scar on his arm. He walked over to me and i was scared so I covered my face. He sokn asked me something... " am J that hideouse?". "no...im just frightened that your not attacking me" i said in response. He removed my hand from my face and asked again. "am i hideouse?". "no" i said back. He leaned forward and kissed me long and lovingly....it felt like a dream...he was warm and sweet.. He soon broke our kiss. He moved my laptop to the side of the bed and opdned the covers iviting himself in. I was suprised but he lushed me down and held me by my waist. He hushed me before I could speak and closed his blue and gray eyes. I stared at him...soon falling asleep in his warm chest under the covers....and we slept together, as boyfriends reunited after the infection..
:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%::%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%%:%:%:%%:%::
Hello everyone!
Thiz is the end of this book. I hope everyone enjoyed
And thank you for all the reads,veiws,votes, and comments.
I cant wait to work more on my next book!
I hope this was enjoyable. And there was to be smut in the part where they kiss. But i removed it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words : 1372
Have a wonderfull day/afternokn/night
●////●
Fluffy's book dont steal.
Finished : Sunday , February 26, 2023.
......................................
Goodbye for now
Fluffy is still here dont worry lovely's.

🐻🐻🐻          🐻🐻🐻 
🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻
     🐻⚫🐻🐻⚫🐻
     🐻🐻✖🐻🐻🐻
     🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻
          🐻🐻🐻🐻
     🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻
🐻🐻❤🐻🐻❤🐻🐻
🐻❤💗❤❤💗❤🐻
🐻❤💗💗💗💗❤🐻
     🐻❤💗💗❤🐻
     🐻🐻❤❤🐻🐻
     🐻🐻  ❤   🐻🐻
🐻🐻🐻          🐻🐻🐻