Welcome to the other side of me.....kreekcraft

Kreeks P.O.V :

Tanqr was starting to act strange...like a lost puppy who wanted a owner. It was weird. But It was kinda adorable seeing him cling to me every second. But even though he did this, i got mixed signal from him. Like one day he was sad, another he was happy, and the next he was angry. He just had different emotions on telling me if he was in love or not! I brushed these thoughts out of my head and backed over into some....someone who had a familier voice, and i heard a thud when i did so. A thud of a mask....i lookd down and saw a black mask. Purple and blue with the same logos just copied onto the other with new color.
----------------------------------------------------------
3rd veiw :

Tanqr : ayy mate! Watch where you're going!

Kreek : im so sorry! Here let me help!

Tanqr : no you did enough damage.

-Ehoopie & tanqr slip their masks on-

Tanqr : whatch where your going next time.

Kreek : ye ye mr tough guy.

-Tanqr picks kreek up by the collar-

Tanqr : who do your think you are to talk back to me in such a tone.

Kreek : woah dude im sorry it was a joke!

Tanqr : thats what i thought. Now stay the hell away.

-Tanqr lets kreek go-
----------------------------------------------------------
Tanqr P.O.V .:

I was walking and talking with hoopie until someone bumped into me. I yelled at him to watch where he was going and he appologized. But i didnt take it. He knocked off hoopie and i's mask there was no fo4giving him then.i grabbed him by the collar and we where so close together. He though i aas ganna kiss him but boy was he wrong. I threw him down with a scough and continued walking with hoopie. Hoopie thought that it was a little harsh, but she knows i have different moods and sides that take over once in a while....
----------------------------------------------------------
timmeh P.O.V :

I was walking with my favorite streamer, when we suddenly stopped. He asked me to head off to see russo and sabrina for entertainment. I said no but he bribed me with robux! I couldnt sqy no now! I snqtched the card, and maybe another 100$ card, and ran off.
----------------------------------------------------------
Russo & Sabrina P.O.V's :

russo - i stqrted to hear running down the halls. i told sabrina and she went to open the door. We both knew it was going to be timmeh because he always does tat. Sabrina watched him come in the room and then closed the door. Timmeh stole her ipad and played roblox with Candice. Sqbrina and i where coding the finals so we didnt reqlly watch him. As we were coding we heard a thud followed by more walking.Sabrina looked out the window and sqw that is was tanqr qnd Ehoopie. But sabrina also saw Kreek on the ground looking hurt. She then ran out to help. i guess i was left to watch timmeh now. I saved our progress and sqt down to watch him.
----------------------------------------------------------
Tanqr P.O.V :

I woke up the next day and walked down to kreeks room...i didnt feel wonky but i found hoopie standing besides m. Apparently my evil side caused some distruction and became infected. Hoopie tried explaining it to me, but i didnt listen and kept asking if kreek was okay. she sqid he was unharmed. I sighed in releif and layed back on my bed. Hoopie walked out of my room and before she left, she said to apologize to kreek. She wouldnt answer my why questions and left. I tried to sit up, but my head was hurting. I layed back and just sighed... I wished i was never infected, nor was hurting anyone....i kept thinking and something came to mind-what does RBB stand for-

----------------------------------------------------------sorry this was short! I will make sure to do some more story parts soon!