Happy Birthday!

This is not a chapter but i will make a based chapter off of his birthday! It will be late because i wanna make it good and readable! Also i am watching him do the final battle and i will make a part based on it so dw!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(yall remember that? Well heres your chapter also this wont corilate into the actual story sorry!)
♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆
Tanqr P.O.V :

I woke up besides kreek., who was sleeping like a baby. He wore my merch hoodie and some boxers for his "sleeping gown". I just chuckled a bit to myself and got up and did my nessisary deeds/needs. Soon by later i heard kreek climb out of bed. I peeked out from my recording room and saw kreek with his hair fluffed, and the hoodie perfectly oversized on him. He slipped on his hat and walked over to my recording room to give me a smal peck/kiss. I returned one back. He soon then walked to the bathroom and started to shower. I soon got snapped out of my thoughts becaause I got a call from Dj.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd veiw :

(Tanqr answers the phone)

Dj : hey tanqr! Its kreeks birthday so the hosts and a couple of the rbb competetors are hosting a suprise party for him! It would be wonderfull if you could help us!

Tanqr : sure, what may i help you with mate?

(Russo buds into the call)

Russo : ANYTHING!

Tanqr : chill man your on speaker and kreeks in the shower next door.😒

Russo : 👌

(Sabrina joins in)

Sabrina : Hey tanqr! Come over in 30 minutes to help suprise him.

Tanqr : ight be there soon.

( call ends )
☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡♡☆♡☆♡☆☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡♡☆♡☆
Kreek P.O.V :

I was sleeping when i sudd3nly woke up from a light kiss on my cheek. I got up and looked around for tanqr. But i didnt see him, so i put on my iconic hat and checked his editing and or recording room. I jolted over and came up behind him and gave him a kiss. He later then tilted his head back and returned one too me. God he was so cute, and i wasnt denying it ! I later walked to the bathroom and started to shower so id be fresh for my birthday.
☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡
Tanqr :

I walked out of the recording room and told kreek to get dresed into something comfy. While I decided to wear a suit, gotta dress well for the occasion. I walked out, but before i went further i ran back inside to grab a ring box and a small gift . I then dashed out and ran to the car so we could get ready to go. Ofc kreek asked to get chizled, and he already had timmeh strapped in his car seat, so i couldn't say no to the birthday boy. We soon later arrived to the rbb building. It had balloons outside of it and it had some decorations around it.
♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡
3rd veiw :

(tanqr opens the door)

Everyone : SUPRISE!

Kreek : (suprised but also is about to cry🤧)

Tanqr : Kreek?! Are you okay?

Kreek : yeah im alright🤧♥

Chizled : (capturing on camera📸 )

Timmeh : (sitting in kreeks arms like a small 3 year old )

Tanqr : happy birthday kreekie.

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡♡☆☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡