Tanqr ......?

Minitoon P.O.V :

Kreek and I where walking down a path when we both decided to set up a tent to sleep in for the night. I turned my attention to Kreek who was apparently looking rather shocked at his lit up phone. I asked wyats wrong and he just showed me his phone very quickly and turned it off. He then said we need to go to the rb battles building. I didnt question him, but he then dashed out the tent with his phone and a .....GUN?! I followed right up behind him and we soon arrived to the rbb building. Once we did I saw kreek franticly searching the build for what looked like a person. He also had his gun loaded and ready to fire.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kreek P.O.V :

Minitoon and i where walking when we both decided to set up a small tent to sleep in for the night. I sat down after setting up the tent and got on my phone. I looked through my notifications, which where mostly twitter and chizled bullying me with random clips, but I scrolled down to see a notification from....Sabrina?! I had my phone on silent but idk how I missed it! I had her originally watching tangr since I was going to find a cure, I also notified her to call me if anything was wrong! But what freaked me out was that she called multiple times.....like 6..... The messages where also sent an hour ago! I raced out of the tent with minitoon following closely behind me he kept asking what was going on but I ignored him. We finally got there and I took out a gun from my bag and walked to  a room that I heard noises from....we walked over with caution. I opened the door slightly to see Sabrina, NightFoxx,Russo, and Dj fighting Tanqr! I wuickly busted in with my gun aiming at tanqr. Minitoon and everyone turned around and started to bombard me with information about what was happening. But mainly sabrina did even though she was defending herself with a metal pipe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd View P.O.V :

K : Sabrina! Im here I got your message late! Whats going on?!

S : Tanqr went insane after you left and grabbed a gun! And I think its about the cut on his shoulder! I called dj and russo for backup but during tanqrs first swing he got hit and russo decided to help him! I also called Nightfoxx and he is now helping. Also please call Lego(pghlfilms) for help! It would mean a lot if you could hel-

K, M , N , R & D: SABRINA!

T : Haha! Its so great to see you again Kreek and Mr. Minitoon..... I have looked forward to battling you !

K & M : *gulp*

K : *lifts gun up and gets ready to fire*

T : aww is the mini mate trying to shoot me? How sad, you dont even know how to shoot a gun perfectly !

K : *fires gun at tanqr *

T : *catches bullet in-between teeth* How Imeture! Fight me like a real man!

M : *runs forward to tanqr and does a high kick at him*

T : Nice try Minitoon!

K : *runs around tanqr with gun and grabs onto his cape*

M : IMA GO HELP SABRINA AND THE OTHERS

K : OKAY GO QUICKLY

M : *runs toward sabrina to help her*

K : NIGHTFOXX THERE IS A KNIFE IN MY BAG GO GRAB IT

N : ALRIGHT HOLD HIM OFF FOR ME!

K : *nods*

T : Hey...what are you doing? Hey...Hey...HEY?!

K : Im sorry but this must happen , *hits tanqrs neck bc its a spot where you can nock someone out at*

T : wha- *passes out*

N : that should hold him off for now.

K : hopefully...😕
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kreek  P.O.V. :

We knocked tanqr out, but I relized his eye was part of the insolence. Damn it! I thought to myself. I decided to sit down and help the others with their injuries. Of course Dj wasnt as bad as sabrinas injuries so I let russo handle that. But I just focused on sabrina because she was the most damaged. After we finished wrapping her up I escorted everyone out of the room and sat on an rb battles lobby chair and kept and eye on Tanqr so he wouldnt cause mayhem.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone sorry if this was short I just wanted to give everyone stuff to read while I might not be writing another chapter by tomorrow. But just do you know, I draft most of my stuff on paper, then it goes into my phone, and then on my tablet to be published and improved♥
Also here is the drafts for this chapter!

 But just do you know, I draft most of my stuff on paper, then it goes into my phone, and then on my tablet to be published and improved♥Also here is the drafts for this chapter!

Happy readings and sorry for bad quality