Well your fine, i guess.....!

Authors note heheheh : i am making "love next door" after this book. Because it was most voted. And the rui book may not come out because its a book made for older auidience,😅
Anyways.... Continue😛
=~=====×=×==×=×=×==×=×==×=×==×=×==×=×=×==×=×=×==×=×
Kreek P.O.V :

I watched as tanqr sat on the edge of the chair. I stood there and waited for him to say something, but he didnt. It seemed odd but i just tilted my head and walked off, but before I could do so....tanqr jolted up and ran towards me grabbing my hand. I had other plans, but this....this wasnt one of them. What have i gotten myself into.... (fr though🤔)
===================================================
3rd veiw for the 13 trillionth time :

K : huh?!

T : hey where are you going? Your leaving me alone here!

K : I have to go check on my "son". You can stay here and be patient? Cant you?

T : i guess...but did you say A CHILD.

K : *nods* whatd you think i said-

T : nothing. Just dont leave me.....

K : let go of my hand. and ill be back in a few minutes, just be patient!

T : 😪okey..
===================================================
Tanqr P.O.V :

I let go of kreeks hand. I walked back over to the seat and sat down. I looked around franticly because i was scardd of being alone without anyone......and haveing kreek gone was really bothering...i didnt understand why...but it just felt wrong. I had to have him in my arms,laying or sitting next to me, or even just holding hands. It had to be.......
Soon later....kreek came back with someone holding onto his finger, and walking over to me. It was a kid, he had brown hair, a grey shirt with grey pants, and white shoes. He did seem like kreeks "kid". He had the same hair color and energy as him, well,. When hes not mad that is- i was soonly interupted by my thoughts to hear someone tugging at my hoodie strings.
/////÷÷÷÷÷//÷/÷//÷/÷/÷//÷/÷/÷/÷//÷/÷/÷/÷/÷//÷/÷/÷///÷//÷/÷/÷/÷/÷//////
3rd veiw :

K : hello? Tanqr. Timmeh would like to see you?

T : huh, oh yes im here. Whats up?

K : the kid. Hes saying hello befor he goes to eat.

Ti : hewwo mr. Tanqwar

T : hello mate.

K : timmeh do you want to go eat now?

Ti : *nods* but i wanna bwing mr tanqwar

K : alright i guess.

T : *gets up and grabs timmeh's hand*
=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×==×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×==×=×=×=
Kreek P.O.V :

Timmeh and i walked out with tanqr following behind us. It felt weird to have someone who was previoisly infected, not be infected....but if timmeh was happy,then i was too. I sat him in his highchair and he started eating his cerial with some milk and oranges. He picked the oranges outside of the plate but i kindly set them back on. i soon then heard some people heading to the building. The judges hurried down,well russo had dj on his back so basically a tired dj was seen. But russo and sabrina looked very happy. I could see why! It was the last year contestqnts! It was funny because most of them ended up getting a dqte that wqs in the last years or first years game. I mean for example....there was pink amd ominusnebula. (suggest others i should add for this story,  Besides tanqcraft bc im already doing it).
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
When everyone walked inside the building -
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Kreek P.O.V :

After everyone flooded into the lobby, we all talked a bit. Russo was being a master chef in the kitchen, as in making us fantastic food. Sabrina was with a small group of people. I didnt know who but she looked to be having fun so it didnt matter as much. Dj woke up too, and began watching russo in the kitchen. I think he did help him a few times, but not entirely sure. Then my eyes drawed across the room to see tanqr with another girl who was wearing an id3ntical mask in purple, with identical clothes. He was also chatting with bandites, another good arsenal player. (i think i dont watch him). I was just playing with timmeh, till some of the girl contestants came over and asked if they could play with him. I said sure and they ran off with him. I just sat back in a chair and waited till they where done with the food. I got semi curiouse and walked into the kitchen. I soon regreted that because.....Russo and DJ WHERE MAKING OUT. "WHAT THE FUCK!" i screamed. Russo and dj where shocked, they both got back to their jobs in the kitchen and continued cooking. I kinda lost my apatite........so i just walked back and fell asleep on the couch.i soon felt someone smacking me so I jolted up in a suprised manner.
====================================================================================3rd Veiw :

T : kreek? *slaps face*

K : huh?! Oh its just you

T : well yeah the foods ready.

K : i dont have an apatite right now

T : can you atleast come over and eat with us

K : fine-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kreek P.O.V :

Tanqr convinced me to come eat with everyone else, even though i didnt have an apatite because of russo and dj. But if I was eating with the other contestants , then i had to, to seem friendly that is. But everytime i was about to eat a peice of food, my eyes kept falling off to see tanqr with his mask only reveiling his mouth. Hoopie did the same, but she soon got tired and took it off.
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Tanqr P.O.V :

I convinced kreek to come eat some food with everyone at the table, even though he didnt have an apatite. He sat down and i sat besides hoopie and bandites while we three, and the rest of the contestants ate. But as i was eating, my eyes scanned everyones plates until i got to kreeks, it had only a few scraps of food on it. It wasnt much but he just ate what he wanted. I slid up my mask so i could eat, and hoopie did the same, but she soon after took it off for full accessibility. I could feel someone staring at me and not hoopie.....i didnt mind it and just kept eating.  i was one of the few who were done eating, ominus, pinkleaf, nightfoxx, meganplayz,bandites, and some others where done. Kreek stayed behind to chat with the judges and to help clean up the table. I admired him from afar. But i suddenly stopped because hoopoe and bandites where starting to talk about bedwars. And like the geek i am, i had to join in! Kreek was soon done and decided to hang with the judges and denis. I mean ofc denis hes his best friend, i hope i could be his too and not just his enemy. Well not just friends either.....lovers fits much better...right? I guess well have to see....
×÷×÷×÷×÷÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×
Helloooo i hope everyone enjoyed! Im sick but ima keep typing these stories! Have a good day!