The final battle....PT. 1🧿

Authors note real fast haha! This wont be aqurate to the final batle for Season 2 so take note of that! Ty and happy reading!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tanqr P.O.V : i got up from chatting with kreek and went to the center stage . I read the update screen and read my script that was posted on the doors. After that i slipped my mask on and got ready by rehersing my script. After i saw kreek come out of the dressing room. He had his hair down and makeup on his face. After that he grabbed his script and sat down to read it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kreek P.O.V :

I kept thinking about my chat with Tanqr....I shut my thoughts out of my head and walked out of the changing room/dressing room. I grabbed my script, and sat down to read it. I sat down on a fluffy couch that was resting in the lobby. I looked up often, but everytime I did, my eyes kept looking up to Tanqr.....
I stopped looking at my script and walked over to my small folder tyat was hanging on the door. It was a mini folder that said Kreek on it. And below it was one that said Tanqr,Denis, and Ashley. I soon later found ashley and the other contestans getting ready and eating a quick snack so I joined them and we chatted.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hosts/Judges P.O.V :

Russoplayz ( on a mic that goes throughout the building) : All-right contestants! Or finalists..... We are about to start the final battle! Head over to your assigned dressing rooms so when we call you, you are ready🥳!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^^A few minutes later^^
%~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~%

3rd Person View :
(R for russo, S for sabrina, K for Kreek, T for Tanqr, A for Ashley, D for Denis, Dj for wel Dj-)

R : ALL RIGHT CONTESTANTS! OUT FIRST AND BATTLE BACKING COMPETETOR IS......KREEK!

K : *walks out of dressing room* Hey how ya doing😅

S : Our next competetor is.....Denis!

D : *walks out* Heyyyyy

Dj : next to walk out is.......ASHLEY!

R : And our remaining champion.....TANQR! OH MY GOSH THIS IS SO EXCITING !😝🥳

T : *walks out* Ah yes im here, your remaining champion.

R : LETS GET THIS BATTLE STARTED!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kreek P.O.V :

I feotnlike this was going to be easy, but I was clearly wrong! The first game was arsenal, which Tanqr was clearly good at, I mean the guy plays it for hours straight! I already knew that this was not going to go well. And right off the bat, he already scored 20 kills! LIKE HOW?! I got pushed in the dust by this game and it was only the first three rounds. But I kept thinking that it was alright, right....? After that, the judges gave us some time to take a break and get a snack. But I decided to go to my dressing room/changing room in a real stressed manner. I just sat on one of those wall malted benches and drank some water with my hat off. I heard someone enter the room, but I thought it was a judge so I quickly lifted my head to see........not a judge but to see the returning champion.....Tanqr.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tanqr P.O.V :

I was dominating the game when thr hosts gace us a break before the next game. I didnt really need it but everyone else was beat so I just took up on it. I looked at my watch that was on my wrist and I checked when the next game was. It turned out to be piggy, I knew kreek was good at it so I went to tell him. But he seemed to be no where around whe he usually is? I didnt bother asking around and headed straight to the dressing rooms to see if he was there. And in fact he was but not how I imagined! He was..... stressed? I have never seen him like this before, especially during a RBB championship round. He had his hair all messed up, his hat on the floor, and a bottle of water in his hands. I walked in and closed the curten behind me, i think kreek thought a judge came in so he instantly lifted his head up. But when he saw me he looked.....suprised...?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd person P.O.V :

T : Hey whats going on mate, you dont look too good * picks up hat*
K : *doesnt answer*
T : Mate, you can tell me anything, ill help you with it
K : *breaks down in tears* im just so stressed! I havnt gotten a point for the first three rounds!
T : I understand mate. But I get that arsenal is a hard game to play....or its just a skilled game?
K : but its just hard for me to do and I have alot of people voting for me to win and I dont want to disapoint!
T : *grabs brush/brushes kreeks hair out of his face* thats alright Mate! If younlose you lose, you win you win. Im sure they'll be happy that you tried your best.
K : really?
T : mhm! *puts hat back on kreek*
K : well thanks...But its almost the next game and end of break.
T : oh yea! The next game is piggy forgot to say.
K : HELL YEAH!
T : thats a first time hearing you cuss 😒
K : wat ever 🙃
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Russo small ass line👍😃 :

Russoplayz : ALRIGHT CONTESTANTS/CHALLENGERS BREAK TIME IS OVER TIME TO HEAD BACK TO CENTER STAGE FOR THE NEXT GAME!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
💫Everyone heads to center stage for the game rules and reminders of points💫

♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kreek : the next game was piggy in a specialized map made just for rb battles. This was the game I specialized in! This was my chance to make a comeback up to the first spot and beat tanqr! But, then again...I dont know if I want to beat him and win or let him win and be crowned victouriouse....UGH stop thinking about him kreek! Focuse,focuse,focuse! The first 3 rounds went by like a breeze of wind, quick and easy. The hosts yelled out how much time there was left and kept comparing out scores. But the fourth round....Tanqr got a point..... And the compition was over. 4 - 3 points..... All i heard was him screaming and celebrating. All I could think was how helpless I was in that point.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you liked this part!! Ik its alot to read but it is worth it! Ty for staying and next part might take 2 days to figure out and write a bit of it and type it in to wattpad♡ ty for staying patient with me on this🧿
1100 words
Cya next time😝🥳