Chapter 7 - Don't touch me -

Silence filled the room for a long time after Jean left but then finally Kaeya said something.
"Okay, now Jean is gone, Diluc tell us what the fuck you did."
"What do you mean?" Asked Barbara as she was trying to heal Lisa.
"Well Diluc here seems to know more about this than he's letting on." Kaeya said squinting at Diluc.
"What. Do. You. Mean?" Barbara was now very suspicious of Diluc.
"Well I mean-i guess eh, hum." Diluc was scratching the back of his head racked with guilt.
"For Barbatos sake, spit it out Diluc!" Barbara shouted.
"I kinda spiked Lisa's drink the other night but I really didn't mean for it to be this bad I-I-I just got angry and wanted to make her sick so I had time to get back in with Jean." He confessed trembling over his words as he spoke.
"DILUC WHAT THE FUCK! YOU NEVER EVEN HAD A CHANCE WITH JEAN, EVERYONE KNEW THAT EVEN THAT SIMP ELLIN (ifykyk) HAD MORE OF CHANCE WITH HER THAN YOU." Barbara completely lost her shit on Diluc (if you picture it in Ur mind it's actually kinda funny ngl).
"Barbara calm down, focus on healing Lisa and I'll try and handle Diluc.) Kaeya hushed.
"Thanks to your dipshit of a brother I don't know if I can heal Lisa."
"Look Diluc we should really leave and try to sort this out." Kaeya said.
As the two brothers turned around they were horrified to see Jean standing in the doorway giving Diluc a very distinct 'I am going to fucking kill you in the most painful way I can imagine' look.
"Jean, look, I am really sorry for what I have done." Diluc was begging for Jean's forgiveness but she wouldn't budge.
"Diluc" Jean calmly said.
"Yes Jean, anything." He replied.
"Get the fuck out of my sight now before I do something I'll regret." She screamed.
"As you wish." He said as he ran out of Jean's room. Jean made her way back over to Lisa and gave her a gentle kiss on the head.
"It's gonna be okay." She cried, tears falling off her face onto Lisa's forehead.
"Jean, I'm really sorry but I don't think I can heal her, I'll leave you two alone." Barbara cried. Jean was sobbing historically but managed to nod at Barbara's statement. Once Barbara had left the room she let her emotions run wild.
"Lisa my love I'm so sorry I couldn't save you. I'm sorry I never told you how I truly felt, I'm so sorry." Jean cried. Once she was done speaking she knew Lisa was about to die and so the last action she would do to her love was gently kiss her on the lips, never wanting to leave her side.

------------------------------------------------------------------  Imma try and get the next chapter out rlly soon and also shout out to my bestie zofxic they have just started a new book and it rlly good so yh go and check it out 😘